Adjustable dumbbells with a quick change option

Hi Everyone,

I am seriously considering getting a set of adjustable dumbbell with a minimum range of 5kg to 25 kg. I am restricted in space and I do feel frustated wasting time interchanging plates.

Has anyone tried this?

Marcy Bruce Lee Dragon Glide Tech Dumbbell - 25kg Pair at Powerhouse Fitness

I believe this is a new product on the market. The brand sound too good to resist:rolleyes::rolleyes:
I do not want and fiddly bulky brand. Hmmm i do not really like what powerblock and bowflex look like!:mad::mad::mad:

Please let me know your thoughts on this,

Nathalie:

the powerblocks look exactly like this! So, I think we can conclude that adjustable dumbbell systems all look and function the same, the only difference is in name and price.

I would get these and I may do so actually, to have some weights at my folks house in the UK for when I come over to visit. An excellent idea.

If this is your best price, get them!

Clare

Adjustable dumbbells

Nathalie:

the powerblocks look exactly like this! So, I think we can conclude that adjustable dumbbell systems all look and function the same, the only difference is in name and price.

I would get these and I may do so actually, to have some weights at my folks house in the UK for when I come over to visit. An excellent idea.

If this is your best price, get them!

Clare

Hi Clare,

There is another set of adjustable dumbbell which seem to sell very well.

I ordered once on a website and found out a week later they actually did not stock the item. They were waiting for the dumbbells to be manufactured and shipped within four to six months. I was not happy as they did * mention *having the product in stock. I cancelled the order and never purchased when they re-stocked it.

Apparently all sellers including amazon run out of them quickly!

It cost £ 129.

Here is the link:

SAP Quick Change Adjustable Dumbbell Set 40KG - 88lb Pair: Amazon.co.uk: Sports & Outdoors

Kind Regards,

Orbus adjustable dumbbells

Hi Clare,

I am back on this adjustable dumbbell.

After looking around (eyeing) various dumbbell on internet, I decided to go for a more expensive one.Reason being the interchange mecanism look easy and fast.

I am so excited and can not wait to be on an intense pyramid rotation.:D

Here is the link
Orbus Adjustable Selective Dumbbells | Weight Training | Orbus Leisure

I will report on here about this new baby/toy;);)

Kind regards,

Last edited:
Orbus adjustable dumbbells

Hi clare,

I finally received my adjustable dumbbells Monday this week having made the order Friday the week before. Quick delivery :):):)

The only cons I find so far is the set does not have high stand.It is bulkier than I expected it to be. No complain though.

A part from that the grip is very comfortable, it does not take much space, the interchange mechanism The interchange mechanism will get smoother after a certain time of usage and contain a safety lock, I can perform full range of motion (even though it is slightly bulky), does not take much space.

Moves performed so far: chest flies, chest press, one arm row (felt very comfortable with db alongside my body), squat, biceps curl and overhead triceps extension.

Overall I am happy with the purchase.

Kind Regards,

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.