AbCoaster Infomercial - Ouch!

BAM

Cathlete
Has anyone yet seen the infomercial for this product? I have to admit that I RARELY work my abs. Plain and simple, I don't like to! :p This is the first product I've seen that I'd actually consider buying. Well, that was until I saw the $400 price tag. :-( It looks like a lot of fun and that it would actually get the job done. I could even see my nieces playing on it and getting their core fit at the same time. You don't get the full effect of this product from the presentation that is shown on the website. You have to see the infomercial and the way you can really swing from the left side to the right targeting your obliques. I think it's a pretty cool piece of equipment. I want one! :7

http://www.abcoaster.com/index.html

(On another note, the simulated woman they use has a pointy *ss! Gee, that's really real! :7 )

Bam

ETA: Actually to add *ouch* to subject line. Me thinks there would be many, MANY ouches! }(

Bam, it does look tempting! I am such a fitness gadget freak. It looks like it would work your glutes too! I know I won't cave to this because of the amount it costs...let me know if you get it.

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid8692709

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie") http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/aktion/action-smiley-066.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance, I Hope You DANCE!

>>It looks like it would work your glutes too!

Yeah, and your quads!:) I'm hoping one of our sporting goods stores gets it in and puts it on display so I can try it. I'm not ready to fork over the dough in the foreseen future but it is quite tempting to me! :9

Bam

Looks like it could be hard on the back if you aren't careful to really hold your core strong.

I just looked at the price: $399! For that money, you could buy P90X+ and a pull-up bar or even a rack and do the hanging ab moves.

>
>I just looked at the price: $399! For that money, you could
>buy P90X+ and a pull-up bar or even a rack and do the hanging
>ab moves.

I would add that Cathe does a similar movement in CoreMax (roll-outs?) with a stability ball that probably works more core muscles.

Waste o' $$$.

I don't think I would get this either because of the cost as well as space. I am running out of space or should I say I have already run out of space and have no more room. I would love to try this out at a fitness store though.

Just wondering, if you hang on a pull-up bar/chin-up bar, and bring your knees to your chest, would that be working the same way?

It actually looks like it could be an effective piece of equipment but for that kinda money I'll definately pass. :)

There are perhaps some comparable moves one can do but this just seemed simple and clean albeit effective. I'll keep it on my wish list or maybe hope somebody I know will get one. (Fat chance on that cuz the only person I know that would has an unbelievable home gym with too much equipment to begin with. Hmmm, maybe I'm overlooking the obvious. ;) )

Bam

Tempting, but way to expensive for me.

*♥´¨)
¸ .• ♥ ´¸.•*♥´¨) ¸.♥•*¨)
(¸.•♥´ (¸ ;.♥•Jennie•♥

Just to let everyone know. I order this product on Saturday. I changed my mind on Suday. I called Sunday @ 3:32 eastern. Sandra, customer server (who wasn't too friendly) refuse to look up my order because not enough time had gone by.

Today I called and spoke with Jeremy with customer service. He was friendlier but get this! Too much time had gone by and he coulnt look up my order... any one catching the catch 22?????

Oh as of now I also get to pay the shipping on this product when I return a product. So once you order there is no going back. I'm guessing any one that thinks they can take advantage of their return policy will probably be dissappointed as well.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.