90 MINUTE workouts?!!

Govtgirl

Cathlete
Maybe this had been answered before (I've searched)...if so, please provide a link and I'll go away quietly :)

Do you guys do the *full* workout, when they're 90 minutes or (gasp!)*longer*? Like, on a day-to-day basis? I used to think 45 minutes was a decently long workout, but it's distressing to see a workout that length referred to as a "timesaver". 45 minutes a day before I got to work in the a.m. is about all I can manage, but I don't want to feel like a weenie!

So, what is the average length of your workouts, on the weekdays, o ryour regular work-week? I'm feeling so feeble right now! thanks! :)

Maybe this had been answered before (I've searched)...if so, please provide a link and I'll go away quietly :)

Do you guys do the *full* workout, when they're 90 minutes or (gasp!)*longer*? Like, on a day-to-day basis? I used to think 45 minutes was a decently long workout, but it's distressing to see a workout that length referred to as a "timesaver". 45 minutes a day before I got to work in the a.m. is about all I can manage, but I don't want to feel like a weenie!

So, what is the average length of your workouts, on the weekdays, o ryour regular work-week? I'm feeling so feeble right now! thanks! :)

Don't worry!

I tend to do what I can. If I can fit in 90 minutes then I'll do it--but that's not very often. Usually my workouts are about an hour. The great thing about Cathe's 90 minute workouts are that they allow for soooooo many options and premixes. Some can be 20 minutes, some 45, some 90. Do what you can and have fun doing it!!

Allison

http://www.picturetrail.com/allisonj90

Don't worry!

I tend to do what I can. If I can fit in 90 minutes then I'll do it--but that's not very often. Usually my workouts are about an hour. The great thing about Cathe's 90 minute workouts are that they allow for soooooo many options and premixes. Some can be 20 minutes, some 45, some 90. Do what you can and have fun doing it!!

Allison

http://www.picturetrail.com/allisonj90

I usually workout for an hour. On the weekends I usually workout for 2 hours but it's usually an hour in the morning and an hour in the afternoon.

I usually workout for an hour. On the weekends I usually workout for 2 hours but it's usually an hour in the morning and an hour in the afternoon.

I used to workout for 90 minutes five or six days a week for years. I recently cut it back to 45-60 minutes five days per week and I am getting better results. I'm not sure why that is, but I'm guessing that I can just give it more energy in a shortened time.

Monica

I used to workout for 90 minutes five or six days a week for years. I recently cut it back to 45-60 minutes five days per week and I am getting better results. I'm not sure why that is, but I'm guessing that I can just give it more energy in a shortened time.

Monica

Usually 50-60 min. during the week, 60-90 on the weekends.

[font face="heather" font color=black size=+2]~Cathy[/font]
[font face="comic sans ms"]http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/th_sunshine.gif

Usually 50-60 min. during the week, 60-90 on the weekends.

[font face="heather" font color=black size=+2]~Cathy[/font]
[font face="comic sans ms"]http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/th_sunshine.gif

I do 90 minute work-outs all the time. But my kids are older, so I have a bit more time. And I get up insanely early because my body does not let me sleep past 4:30, so I work-out.

I do 90 minute work-outs all the time. But my kids are older, so I have a bit more time. And I get up insanely early because my body does not let me sleep past 4:30, so I work-out.

My workouts are usually 45-60 mins! I will occansionally do a 90min workout! Like today,the rotation that iam doing calls for bm2...wish me luck,lol;-)

My workouts are usually 45-60 mins! I will occansionally do a 90min workout! Like today,the rotation that iam doing calls for bm2...wish me luck,lol;-)

My w/outs range anywhere from 60-90 min. depending on what I am doing each day. I have cut back lately and it doesn't seem to make a diff for me but I am trying to watch my diet closely. I am a SAHM so I have alot of flexibility in my days.
LD

My w/outs range anywhere from 60-90 min. depending on what I am doing each day. I have cut back lately and it doesn't seem to make a diff for me but I am trying to watch my diet closely. I am a SAHM so I have alot of flexibility in my days.
LD

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.