24 - OMG!!

L Sass

Cathlete
Ok all you 24 fans - I know you're out there. Has this not been brought up today because you're still disbelieving what we saw last night? Is that slimey, spinelsss, gutless excuse for a president the one behind this whole thing? Why? Did he set everything up to make himself look like a hero and boost his numbers, but didn't count on CTU interference? What do you all think?

Lorrie

Hi Lorrie,

I saw it and couldn't believe it...shocked I tell ya, just shocked. What an awesome program.

jmurphy

Slimey and spineless is such and understatement!!!...no wonder he acts like such a goober. I am sure he didn't count on CTU interfering...Jack will get him...:)...great show...

I was shocked as well, my dh and I thought it was the VP, not the President. What a scum bag he is, I never did like that guy and now I'm justified to not liking him! We had a bunch of disturbances while watching the show so I couldn't put my 100% focus on it which pisses me off. But I did see the ending and couldn't believe it.

I was thinking it couldn't be the VP because he was far too obvious, but I was shocked that it was the pres. Can't see how a guy who often looks like he's going to cry or wet his pants when under crisis could be the brains behind the plot.

I couldn't believe it either....and then all these questions started floating around my mind. So was he involved with Cummings, what was his motive, is Martha involved(probably not)...so many questions, can't wait till the next episode!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.