Cathe Friedrich Forums

Want our Forums on the go?
Get Cathe’s forum on your mobile device.

Go Back   The Cathe Nation > Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums > Open Discussion

Open Discussion Talk about anything you like in this forum including other videos you like or dislike.We would like to once again remind everyone that we donít allow posts from people whose end purpose is to sell or promote other companies DVDs. We want open discussion to continue to be used by fitness enthusiast and our customers who want to openly and honestly discuss fitness DVDs, not to be used by other companies to promote their website or sell their products.

2 month New Years Challenge Nov 21-28

This is a discussion on 2 month New Years Challenge Nov 21-28 within the Open Discussion forums, part of the Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums category;; No workout for me tonight. It was 7:30 when I finished dinner and by the time I got the little ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-2004, 08:22 PM
Cathlete

Default RE: 2 month New Years Challenge Nov 21-28

No workout for me tonight. It was 7:30 when I finished dinner and by the time I got the little one ready for bed,it was to late.Plus...I was up real early.(can you tell I make up good excuses?:) )I haven't had a day off in a week so it doesn't really bother me.
Lori-I started off running 5 k.Actually,from the beginning, I think I started Keli Roberts step workout.Looking back at that now I can't beleive I did the same workout EVERYDAY! NO wonder I was so excited to get BM! After that I started running.I would imagine that I walk/ran but it was so long ago that I can't really remember.Then I increased to 8 km,then 10kms and now its 14 kms.I don't think my knees could take much more then 14kms.I have increased in speed as well.It use to take me 7 min to run a km and now it takes me 5 min. My running partner and I are thinking about doing a marathon in May.Its in Calgary or Vancouver.There is also a work one that I may go to, that one is also in Calgary, but its only 10 kms, no biggie.Unless its all hills:-(
Hope every one else had a good day.I think I am going to do cardio and UB tomorrow.
Lori:)
Old 11-24-2004, 07:00 AM
Cathlete

I didn't do KPC last night as planned. I was feeling so tired. I might be a loser tomorrow at weigh in, I will be pleased with one pound.

Lorihart-Do you run 14K regularly? That is awesome!

I will check in later.

Lori
Old 11-24-2004, 07:12 AM
Cathlete

Good Morning Everyone...
I died when I went to bed last night.I didn't get up until 8:30! We slept in.But she still managed to get to school on time.
I didn't workout either.And my weight is standing still.Its balanced at 128.5-129.I guess the last few pounds are the hardest to losex(
I am going to do cardio and UB today.Probably CTX UB.
When I run with my running partner,we do 14 kms.When I run at home I am not sure how many Kms I do.I always do a interval run b/c the time goes by alot faster.
I will check back later.I have to go to work at lunch time:-(
Old 11-24-2004, 09:13 AM
Cathlete

Good Morning....well, you are not going to believe what I did this morning??? My dad hunts, and I used to, but this morning I just went and sat with him in his tree hut. We didn't see anything, I was kinda bummed, but it was fun. I am going to go with him again in Monday. So, now I have got to work out. I don't know what I am going to do today. I might just walk on my treadmill. I am kinda wore out today. That L$G's kicked my butt yesterday!!!
Lori
Old 11-24-2004, 02:25 PM
Cathlete

Hello Gals,
Just home on my dinner break.Chicken and Rice for dinner.SOmething fast.
I had a good workout today.I did 3 seg of Step Blast and CTX UB.I think I may get off of work early tonight b/c its not busy.If I do and I am not lazy, I am going to go for a run.DH is busy with his boss so I have the night to myself.
Old 11-24-2004, 03:57 PM
Cathlete

We have a lot of Canadians on this board, so I guess I can say a very belated happy Thanksgiving. I am off to Wal-mart. It is going to be a mad house!! I am not having t-day dinner here, thank God!! I just need some light bulbs and a few other things. I think I am a glutton for punishment!

Lori
Old 11-24-2004, 07:07 PM
Cathlete

You are a sucker for punishment if the Wal-Mart there is the same way it is here.It is crazy.People will run you over with their carts.We live in a small town (10,000 people) but there are alot of little communties outside of here.Everyone comes here to shop.And the people who live here, drive 3 hrs to the city to shop.Wal-Mart will be crazy here until christmas is over.
I was thinking of running tonight but I know I am going in the morning so I think I will save my energy and get to bed early.
I will check back tomorrow.
Old 11-25-2004, 06:43 AM
Cathlete

Good Morning Gals,
I guess everyone is busy with Thanksgiving and all.Its just a normal day here in Canada.I've already stuffed myself a few weeks back.Our Thanksgiving is in Oct.I hear alot of people complaining that the holiday eating starts with Thanksgiving.Can you imagine if our holiday eating started then? I would have been huge by now.
I did CTX UB yesterday and in my opinion,that has to be the hardest cathe ub workout.I am so sore and I didn't even do Tri.I will do them today.When I was doing chest my arms were hurting, so that made the arm workouts even harder.I am going to do PUB and CTX UB once a week,plus a full body workout.That will give me 3 ub workouts a week.
Today I am going for a run outside.Its a bit chilly out but nice.I like running in this sort of weather.Its much better then the muggy summer nights.You just have to dress for it.
I will check back later.I hope you guys aren't to bad today.And if you have that second piece of pie,you can say that your eating my piece.:)
Old 11-25-2004, 08:27 AM
Cathlete

Hi Everyone,

Long story short - I wacked my left brow bone into a rought iron hook that hangs outside. It holds my bee catchers. I was going to hook up the power washer and finish that one last job before the storm and ended up going to the ER and having three stiches, backache (neck injury revisited) and a sure to come shiner. It was dusk and didn't see it. DUH!

I was working out great up until that.

ANYWHO I am hoping to be back in the gym tomorrow. I put down those mats that you get at Lowes in the basement. My knees were really starting to feel it. WOW what a difference. Love it.

Last night it snowed like crazy and we woke up to sunshine and everything has a deep blanket of snow. Truly beautiful out.

I want to wish all of you a very Blessed Thanksgiving. Travel safely.

Gobble Gobble!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dawn
Old 11-25-2004, 08:41 AM
Cathlete

Dawn....I am glad you are ok!!!!!!!! That sounds like it hurt!!

I am taking a free day so to speak. I am just going to relax, not owrk out, and excercise portion control. I am so tired, I can hardly see straight. I don't know why, my mind and body are just whipped. I will be back on the wagon tomorrow!!! Enjoy today everyone!!! Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!
Lori