2 month hardcore challenge?

lizzyc

Cathlete
Anyone interested in doing a two month challenge with hardcore dvd?
I thought two months is good because sometimes if it's too long people start to disappear from the challenge. I have never done one and if someone would like to help organize one that would be great.
I would like to lose 10 lbs and I am also starting low carb again.
The spring is just around the corner and I would like to wear sleeveless again!!!!
Elizabeth

Hi Elizabeth,

Yes, I am up for the challenge. I think some of the other girls are going to do a rotation as soon as the DVD's get here, and they are previewed. KathyH and Diane Sue wrote out some excellent rotations for them already. I am not as great as DebbieH in fast finding the past threads, but if you search under Hardcore you may find it. I did print it out, so if you do not find it by this afternoon, I will come back and post it for you.

I want to get rid of few pounds and lower my triglycerides. Catch you later.

:)

Hi Wana & Liz! Is this the link you are refering to Wanda?

http://69.0.137.118/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=2&topic_id=42728&mode=full

I would love to join you for a rotation but I teach my own classes 4X/week so it is hard to follow an exact rotation. I just fit in what I can. Good Luck to you. HI WANDA! Miss our chats!

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie")http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

I am up for the challage as well. I really want to kick it up and loose those winter pounds before spring! Count me in!!! :)

Hi There Debbie,
Yes this is the link I was thinking about. Thanks!:)

Hey, I have my very own cell phone now. I will have to call you or email my number. So now when you call, even if I am on line with school, I can still get to talk with you. HURRAY!!!:p

This will be so cool!
I have found in the past that when you are doing check-ins, it helps your motivation, and as an added bonus, you pick up ideas on lots of other things as well. You also get to know your fellow Catheites so much that they are no longer just a name with an icon running across the page.

This will be lots of fun.

Count me in!

I've ordered from CK Sales so I'll probably get my dvds in a week or so! Definitely up for this challenge though - can't wait!

Andrea

Me too! I haven't gotten the shipping confirmation yet, but when they get here, we're all gonna be very busy bees!

Count me in on a Hardcore challenge.

Gayle

I'm down for a 2 mo. challenge. When do you plan on starting this challenge--I placed my order VERY late, Jan.;( ;( ;( ;( ;(

Haydee

I was thinking we could start the challenge March 1. That way, most everyone will have the dvd's and we'll all have a chance to get familiar with the workouts. I just received my confirmation today and they will arrive tomorow. YEAH!!!!
Anyone have any suggestions on how to organize the challenge and make sure we don't lose it halfway through. That seems to happen alot.
Elizabeth

Perhaps one idea would be to have the option to check in several times a week. If you check in only once a week, one might forget to check in and then days go by, weeks...then one may lose motivation.(?) Life gets in the way sometimes to check in everyday, but having a group to be accountable to can be the shot in the arm to get up, get moving, and get the DVD out.:)

Which rotation is one doing? One or both of the ones that has been listed? or Will Cathe have a rotation? Will one make up there own rotation based on more cardio, less cardio more weights, etc., to fit their own goals or will one do presets? Lots of variables to mix and match here. ;-)

I have been using Cathe's workouts for over 5 years, 10 years of Firming before that, so I know I personally will not lose it in the middle..maybe, perhaps I can be of some small help to encourage everyone to eat plenty of protein, drink their water, and get enough rest. :p The name of the game is encouragement and not competition.
These are just my thoughts. (?)

I would assume that Cathe's March rotation will include the hardcore series - so we could start with that - and make modifications as needed. I currently check-in on the normal daily check-in and it is always motivating and nice to see what everyone else is doing.

Can I join in? I am scheduled to get mine on the 14th. The only problem is that I don't have many weights right now - I just moved to the US from Malaysia and all my weights are in my shipment - won't get that until the end of March. I do have a few weights here at my mother's house, so I'll just fudge it a bit until my shipment arrives.

Count me in! I probably won't get my workouts until late this week OR next week.But when they arrive,I am up for anything!
Lori:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.