11/28 Daily Challenge

rgs424

Cathlete
Hey all !

I have not been around for a while. I had 5 days off from work and was not on the computer much. I figure I would continue with these daily challenges since it seemed like there was still lots of interested.

----------------------------------------------------------------
OK, challenge for 11/28 - WEDNESDAY --- NO JUNK FOOD !!

One more thing...if you have any tricks or anything that help you stay away from junk food, post it here ! I know I could always use hints because I am always confronted with lots of sugar ! I would love to hear how other people handle this challenge !!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE BACK! I've been dying without these daily challenges and the accountability. It's just not the same doing daily challenges with yourself. And I so need a no junk food one!

I'm in. As for tricks -- well, the only trick I have is to avoid bringing junk into the house. I realize that may not be much help, but if I bring junk home I will eat it. I'll stick with healthy choices if that's all I have on hand.

Does that mean Allison is having Cheetos for breakfast?

I had my healthy breakfast hot cereal, but had to ditch the slimy outdated soy milk. Blech!

Does that mean Allison is having Cheetos for breakfast?

I had my healthy breakfast hot cereal, but had to ditch the slimy outdated soy milk. Blech!

I'm in, definitely. I was really thinking about going out at lunch today to get a Starbucks scone - at 470 calories, something I definitely do not need! You've saved me!!!

Tip: at work, bring your own food. But more importantly, do NOT carry any small change. It's too tempting to spend it at the candy machine.

I'm in, definitely. I was really thinking about going out at lunch today to get a Starbucks scone - at 470 calories, something I definitely do not need! You've saved me!!!

Tip: at work, bring your own food. But more importantly, do NOT carry any small change. It's too tempting to spend it at the candy machine.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.