10 minute Tony Horton dvds - a good supplement?

Liz66

Cathlete
Hey!! Has anyone heard anything about Tony Horton's 10 minute workouts? Just wondering if they'd be a good 10 minute addition to what I'm already doing... I know his other videos are pretty good, but it's a lot of $$ for these. Anyone know the scoop??

Thanks!
Liz

I *just* ordered them, so as soon as I try them out I'll post a review! (lucky for me I get a 25% discount! ;-)) I thought they would be a good 10 min addition to a workout or lump them all together for a longer one.

HTH!

Jess, Please let us know what you think of the DVD. I wanted to try them. but I just don't want to pay that muchn for them. Thanks!
Lorrie

Jess,

I thought about ordering them but decided to order more TJ work outs instead! :7 Let me know what you think of them so I know if I should keep them on my "wish list" or not!;)

Um, should I admit that I ordered TJ too?? Cardio Party 2, 3T, and Lower Body Jam! :eek: They are fun!! I absolutely LOVE the Ab Jam!

LOL Jess! That sounds like something I would normally say! I usually have no self control! Actually, I conveniently forgot to mention that I ordered 2 more b-line bands and the attachments for them as well when I ordered my TJ's. I think I ordered the lower body "set". I can't even remember now! LOL

Oh no, I'm turning into Wendy!! :) (that's not a bad thing!! ;-) ) Ooh, you *forgot* to mention that!! I guess you'll remember when you get it in the mail! }(

OK - Jess and Wendy, where can I order more TJ???? I've been on the website, but can't find anything but the maximum results set that is on the infomercial???? I love TJ!!!

Marcia.

Tee Hee!}(

I think I will do "phase 2" of the X+ with the bands since I think I'll have them all once I get these last 2 that I ordered. :+

Beavs,

"Ten minutes of Tony Horton is ten minutes too much"

As usual you made me snort with laughter--I had a mouthful of egg whites, so thanks!:p

<As usual you made me snort with laughter--I had a mouthful of egg whites, so thanks!>
I hope you have a paper towel for your poor computer screen! LOL! Sorry 'about that !

>OVERPRICED!!!!

I agree!
I'd buy the basic set and the add-on set for what they are asking for for the basic only, otherwise, they are way overpriced.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.