"I know that I know you.....but from where?"

I have got to share this with you!!!

Last week while I was shoveling the driveway, my kids were all inside and kept coming out because Logan was throwing fits (his recent passion) and they needed help. Dan sprung his ankle, so I had to get all the ice off the driveway for him. My neighbor across the street saw what was happening, so he came over and helped me out.

We talked while we were shoveling and his voice sounded familiar, but I couldn't place it. When we were done we looked at each other for the first time and introduced ourselves. Then we stopped... We knew each other, but from where, from where... OMGosh! We remember now!!! He was one of my regulars when I used to work at Hooter's eight years ago!!! Not only that, I dated his brother in school!!! OMG!!! I couldn't stop laughing!!! I have an old regular from a skin restaurant across the street and the first guy I kissed down the street! LOLOLOLOLOL!!!! I do feel my past sins coming back to haunt me, and DH doesn't think it is as funny as I do. :+

Missy

RE:

Missy,

That's too funny. It reminds me of the character played by Catherine O'Hara in the movie Best in Show. If you've never seen it you must go and rent it right away!!!

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!

Michele

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.