"All Things in Moderation" semi-clean eating chal. 12-15 Thurs

luvtorun

Cathlete
Okay guys, see yesterday threads for more of an explanation but we are loosening up a bit here at the holidays. There are so many parties, luncheons, office goodies, home baking, who can stay strictly clean and sane at the same time!

Let's keep up our workouts and use a little restraint when reaching for the goodies but we need to be able to enjoy ourselves this time of year without guilt!

Here my menu - (my time is coming for temptation, MIL has made the cowboy cookies and I will get then Friday night and I am doing my baking all weekend)

Br - oatmeal, chopped apple, cinnamon
egg beaters on double fiber WW toast
coffee w/creamer

Sn - Chocolate banana protein smoothie

Ln - grilled ck soup, toasted cheese(2%) on double fiber WW
navel orange

Sn - NF plain yogurt, pineapple

Dn - Kung Pao Chicken (I'm making it myself from Cooking Light mag, so it is clean, balsamic succotash, rice

RE:

Can I come over and eat with you today Jane?? Everything on your menu sounds terrific!!!!:9 Especially that Kung Pao Chicken. :p

I am gonna copy you and have a chocolate banana protein smoothie after this mornings workout!

Don't know about anything else, as I am horrible about planning out my meals, but I'll try to report back to make myself more accountable. Eating hasn't been anything to be proud of lately.:-(

I hope everyone has a great day and clean"ish" eating.:D

RE:

Morning ladies!

Today I will try not to eat cookies as I did yesterday. Well.. not as MANY cookies anyway:p

B - steel cut oats with 1/2 apple, cinnamon, soy milk and raisins
S - 1/2 apple, 1 piece flax toast with pb
L - homemade soup, two crispbread, greens with vinaigrette
S - lf yogurt, banana
D - not sure yet

I didn't work out yesterday so I feel guilt as heck. Today a run is on the schedule, but I don't think I'm going to run in a snowstorm, so probably Imax and some chest work.

RE:

Good morning:

B: Eggbeaters
S: 95% FF popcorn
L: Homemade beef barley soup with LOTS of extra veggies (it's almost like a casserole)
S: Fruit of some sort
D: Not sure yet, have to teach aerobics so probably will wait until afterwards to decide what I'm hungry for.

Marcia.

RE:

I'm checking in here after Becky motivated me on the personal rotation thread yesterday. Yesterday was a good eating day. I made 12 dozen Christmas cookies and ate NONE and ate no dough!

Br: a low carb roll w/ 2 oz. 75% reduced fat cheese melted on top, and coffee with cremora
S: frozen bleuberries and (1/2c skim milk) latte made at home
L: homemade veggatarain Chili w/ bulgur, salsa, beans and onion tomato spices
S: ?
D: not sure, since I have to be at Hockey rink from 6-9:30 and at airport to pick up DS from college. Maybe a purchased salad I can eat at the rink????
Judy "Likes2bfit"

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5ce27b3127cce94279e1404fa00000016108AatHLZo3buN

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5ce27b3127cce9426d089240c00000015108AatHLZo3buN

RE:

Goodmorning. Looks like the "moderation" idea is catching on. I had a terrible evening. I did High Step Advanced, then wandered into the kitchen and ate anything I could find. Then I picked up subs, met DH at his office and polished off that. After meeting at church, I had a little meeting of my own with a bag of Oreos. Sigh, so much for a couple good weeks. But, maybe, today back on track.
B - steel cut oats, br sugar, cinnamon, blueberries, soy milk, banana
L - chicken soup, half PB&J sandwich on oat bread, carrots, apple
D - soup (lentil or tortilla/bean?), salad
S - fruit
No work out planned for today. I'm trying to donate blood this afternoon. Sometimes my hemoglobin is low. If I get rejected (and I always take it personally) I will do something aerobic.
Be kind to yourself friends.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.