Yoga booty ballet

I got the older Yoga Booty Ballet from 2002 on VHS for free when I ordered Power Half Hour from beach Body. I think its a fun workout, not to intense and does focus on the "Booty"....:)...Carole

I have the newer workout and love the advanced workout. The dance section can really get your heart rate up but it is short, about 22 minutes but you can do it twice. What I like about the dance section is that it is a different type of aerobics..you are getting your heart rate up while moving your body is very different ways than you do in step, kickbox, hi lo or taditional floor aerobics and so it presents an aerobic challenge to someone who is accustomed to these other types of workouts. The choreography is complex however. There are leg toning segements in the ballet section and some solid yoga strecthing in both the basic and advanced workouts. There is a variety of ab work and what I consider light strength workout segments.Overall I would recommend it as a compliment to Cathe's workouts, but definitely not in place of Cathe. Totally different.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.