Yeah, just got my Hardcores. Which ones did you do first?

bethmeira

Cathlete
I can't make up my mind which one to try first. Both cardio or weights sounds appealing. Which ones did you break open first?

I did IMAX3 first. Fun, Fun, Fun! Wow. I just cannot express how GREAT it is. The choreography is a little more tricky but that makes it even more fun. A LOT of plyo stuff (and jumping OFF the step...which is something new for me).

Then I did MuscleMax. LOVE it too. ME is one of my favorites -- and MuscleMax is similar. Terrific.

I did LowMax this morning. How can she possibly make such good videos all at the same time? This one is also fun with some interesting new choreography. OH MY...I'm so happy with my videos so far.

CoreMax is up for tomorrow (along with the last part of LowMax since I didn't get to finish it). Maybe I'll try Kick Max too.

I would have easily paid twice as much for these wonderful DVDs. They are the BEST YET. AWESOME JOB CATHE!

Shonie

I got mine today. I had already done cardio and yesterday was upper body so I did All of core max and one stretch Max workout. Tomorrow I plan on doing High Step Challenge. Then next week I will get into the Gym Style workouts. Also, just so you know I do not normally do an hour ab workout.
Diane Sue

RE: Yeah, just got my Hardcores. Which ones did you do...

I've tried High Step, Lomax, and Hardcore Extreme. If you'd like to get a taste of several of the workouts at one time, try Hardcore Extreme. It's fun and versatile. It allows you to try Imax 3, Kick Max, Low Max, and High Step depending on which premix you choose. I did the second one tonight which combined Imax 3, Lomax, and Kick Max. The intervals with Lomax seemed almost like a recovery from the Imax 3 intervals. I'm a little afraid of Imax 3 and so this allowed me to get my feet wet. Don't misunderstand me, however, Lomax is a good workout. It is easier on your knees, though. What I'm so impressed with is how Cathe has created more new and interesting steps. I laugh between breaths because it's just so fun. She is truly gifted.

I've done Imax3, High Step Challenge, Core 1 and 2, Stretch 1 and 2 in the 48 hrs that I've had them! :) Terrific workouts!! Can't wait for tomorrow!! Hmm...either Kickmax or LoMax or HC Extreme, I think. Im3 and HSCh were very tough, but so beautifully done that I felt like I was having more fun than I should be having. :D

Diane,
I just clicked on your webpage..Holy Crap woman!!!....How do you get so totally buff? What an inspiration. If I could only look half as good as you i'd be thrilled.
I am 36, maybe if I get some cathe dvd's and start now, I can look as good as you in a year or two. :D

I did my first Hardcore workout this a.m.! I did Imax 3 and then the Timesaver premix from Gym Style Chest and Tris. I loved it! I found interval 8 (I think) with the plyos, tucks, and air jacks easier than some of the intervals Cathe deemed 'not as tough'. Funny how the body gets acclimated to moves, no matter how intense they are. I cannot wait to try this one again as I will know a bit more of what to expect.

Gym Style C&T was awesome as well. Controlled reps with adequate rests between the sets. Next week perhaps I'll do this workout in its entirety, but I really enjoyed the Timesaver premix.

Finished 'er all off with the med ball/stability ball Core Max workout. I didn't really feel it but I think it was because I was really tired and wasn't giving it my all. But I will next time!

Tomorrow, I think I'll try Gym Style Legs. Can't wait!

I did Lo Max, Upper Body of Muscle Max, and Lo Impact premix of Kick Max.
I REALLY like the premixes on these. It seems like Cathe tried to include a Low Impact version on those she could.

Cathe should really do more like LO MAX. Wow. Great choreography and still gives you a really nice workout.

I enjoyed all of them by the way!!!

I did Workout #3 from Core Max yesterday and Stretch Max #2 & #3 today. (My core is very strong and I didn't find it too difficult but when I coughed this morning I felt some slight DOMS something I rarely experience in my core.)

Tomorrow starts the beginning of my Hardcore rotation. I have High Step Challenge scheduled. Yipee! I can't wait. I plan to do the Hardcores for the rest of February and all of March.

Tracy

I've done Low Max, Gym Style - Legs (standing only), Gym Style - Back, Shoulders & Biceps, Core Max #1, Stretch Max #1. The only ones I'm afraid of are Kick Max and Imax 3. I plan to do High Step Challenge on Monday.

I was sick when mine came so I put on my p.j.'s and brought my blanket and pillows downstairs for a marathon preview. My husband came downstairs and just laughed. He took a picture with his new camera...great. Anyway, Wednesday I did Low Max...loved it. I had not worked out in 5 days and was not feeling perfect but just couldn't resist doing it. Thursday I did Muscle Max. Today I did the High Step Challenge. I just finished it. I really did not think this one was going to be too challenging when I previewed it but that band really brought on the burn and I was quite winded during several parts. I feel like I've started exercising too soon and feel like I'm getting congested again so I can't wait to get a feel for the HC's when I'm at 100%. Tomorrow I would like to do Kick Max or Imax 3 but I will have to see how I feel. I'm totally loving this series and can see so many ways to use the HC's with Cathe's other workouts.
Angela:7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.