X-Train

slockhart

I'm thinking of buying this as a set. Does it come with a workout calendar and telling you what workouts to do on what days? Has anyone done the program from start to finish? Results? Any info appreciated.:D

My husband bought me the XT set for my birthday, and it came w/the book that describes each workout, breaks it down by exercise, and has a couple of rotations listed at the beginning. Sorry, I haven't attempted any of the XT rotations.

I'm in the middle of week 10 of the 90 day rotation and I love it. There's other rotations in the book but I haven't done those yet. Xtrain really gives you a lot of options and there's tons of premixes. I can see using Xtrain for a long time. Most of the rotation workouts are under an hour so if you want to add a X10 or tabatacise segment in you can. I do that sometimes but not all the time.
As for results- I really feel that I have made a lot of cardio and strength gains. My arms and shoulders are more defined. I can feel the muscles in my legs but I still have a fat layer covering them. I had back fat before I started this and now it's gone. If you're looking for weight loss I think you can only do that with your diet. I've been losing weight steadily with this rotation but I am very conscious about what I eat. I'm not starving myself but I eat whole foods in sensible portions.
I think it's been an excellent purchase and it has a little of everything. I just wish I had started it sooner (like when I first got it!).

Jane

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.