Will LIS be available as a bundle?

toomuchjoy

Cathlete
I see the other series listed as bundles (Shock Cardio, Intensity, etc), but not the Low Impact series. Will this be available bundled at some point?

Thanks,
TmJ

Today...today...LIS Bundle is deal of the day...I'm singing because it's Friday and looks like beautiful weather this weekend! :p

Lisa

Thanks!!! Wah...I've spent nearly $300 recently on XTrain, STS, AFterburn, bands, discs. Although this would really be the last thing I really want/need for right now. But I think I should wait.....

*crying*

I bought it too!

I haven't made any purchases from here in quite awhile...but then I wandered back into the site and X-Train was just too hard to resist so I pre-ordered.
I have seen LIS a couple of times with a dsicounted price and kept resisting...then I would regret it and stalk it.
I knew they would put it on the Daily deal once they announced the sale and bought it at 1 a.m.
I hope I can use it eventually as I am rehabing a tight IT band. It just has such good reviews.

LIS

Good for you. I view every Cathe purchase as an investment!

I hope you love LIS as much as I do.

I view cathe's purchase as an investment too...An investment that worth every single $ cents. I have the complete LIS series and love it. As a low impact serie it is a masterpiece. For those who have no joint issue like me, it is still recommended to have a healthy balance mixing with low impact to prevent injuries.

To cupcakes...Hope you love it ;)

They arrived today!

Hi,

I tried Cardio Supersets first and it is nice not to feel impact isn't it?:D
I started to take breaks by the second half though as I haven't been working out with Cathe in ages. It was somewhere around those squats that rotate to the side and also around the planks with legs to the side and in...

I have carpal tunnel syndrome and used push up stands to keep wrists straighter on some of the planks and it actually made the moves easier :p
Did I last longer? NO. But it was fun and my joints are happy!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.