What to do ... :)

cathykazbar

Cathlete
Hi,
I am trying to figure out my next purchase already! I just did both workouts on my first Cathe DVD (IMAX 2 and Cardio and Weights). They were both amazing! I am so glad I've found Cathe! Anyways ... I am trying to decide if it would be better to preorder her new series or if I should maybe get the rest of the Intensity Series and maybe a couple of others? They all look so good! Just wondering what might be a good way to start building my Cathe collection! Thanks in advance!
Cathy :)

I really like the Intensity Series. I think you would like Muscle Endurance and Boot Camp (on the same dvd). Those are my favorites! SO TOUGH!!!

Cathy,

You can look at it one of two ways:

1. Preorder the new series- you'll want it sooner or later so you might as well buy it now and save with the presale prices. So, then you could buy the intensity series, which is amazing, and use the $40 saving toward that once the credit card cools down!

2. At the same time, if you are not yet an "advanced" exerciser I would start maybe with the Body Blast Series which is so much fun but not quite as intense as the intensity series. Besides, it sounds like Hardcore will blow both of those away so maybe you don't want to start with it!}(

Tough decision but I hope that helps a bit,
Wendy

Thank you both for your posts! I forgot about the saving $40 plus the free shipping for extra DVD's ... hmmmm ......:)

OK I did it ... I pre-ordered the new DVD's and after I put out the "fire" on my credit card I'll consider others. Phew! A lot of money at once but I thought about back in my gym days when I'd plop down as much or more just to join for a year ... I figure it's an investment ... or an addiction... well at least it's healthy ... right? :)

I agree. You made a great decision. Besides, sooner or later you'll get them all anyway.:) }( Cathe is so addictive!

Wendy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.