WELL....JUST PICK ME UP OFF THE FLOOR!!!!

I received my Hardcore Suite of 10....

I usually like to do cardio and then a strength workout.

I decided to do Low Max and Muscle Max.

Well, I hung in there for Low Max and was tempted to lower the raisers from 8 to 6 inches, but I stuck it out. This workout is a GEM. Definately shocked my body and I am feeling it now!!! All I can say is that as in IMAX...Low Max will continue on to infinity...

Muscle Max, well I was REALLY SHOCKED. I hung in there but I did substitute some options. For the tricep dips, I used a chair because the step with the 2 risers on each end was to low for me, but I still felt it, no doubt about that!! I thought ME as a total body workout was tough, this tops it two-fold. And as for that dynaband, I could not continue on the tricep kickbacks, the tension was tough. This is one exercise I will have to definately build up to. The core work was tough, but I hung in there to the end.

All in all, this series is serious business. NO PUN INTENDED!

My husband tried to do the 1st segment of Core Max and once he got to the corkscrew he said, that is it, this is no joke.

So, for tomorrow, Saturday will be a STRETCH day, and I thought I did not need Stretch Max, boy was I wrong!!!

And how was your workout??

}( }( }(

Excellent! I was going to do exactly the same as you tomorrow - Low Max and then MM. Sounds like it's a good thing I saved this for Saturday! So far I've loved everything!

Jo

I'm impressed that both of you would do LM & MM back to back! I did MM all the way through (w/ lighter weights than Cathe & crew) and the next day I did most of LM. How do you do it? How long have you been working out? Ages, weight, professions? I'm feeling like a wimp! How will I ever work up to that level of endurance?!?!

~ Kim

Well I did IMAX3 today. My words, if I could talk, would be just leave me on the floor and save yourself :eek: .

jordan

I haven't tried either the Lowmax or IMAX 3, yet. Just watching them got me out of breath. :)

However, I DID do GS: Chest & Tri's on Saturday morning. I didn't really feel it until yesterday (Sunday) afternoon, though. Oh, sure, I got a little sore toward Saturday night, and I thought, "Is this IT? I thought for sure I'd get more sore than this!" Sunday morning, and I still wasn't really "feeling it" as badly as I thought. Then last night, I was at school (yes, I have a Sunday night class this session) and leaned the back of my arm against a chair. YOWZA!!! The DOMS had finally settled into my triceps full force! WOW! I've never felt this kind of burn after any of my other upper body workouts! So, I know that the GS workouts are KEEPERS and will most likely replace PUB for a while. GREAT WORKOUT! I can't wait to do GS: Shoulders, Back, & Bi's! I've previwed it, and if it's only half as good as GS: Chest & Tri's, I'll be ecstatic!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.