videos with floor leg work

B

bebop

Hi! I am looking for videos that offer good floor leg work - I have the firm lying down work out and the firm Vol 1, and II and and the firm short workout - I forget the volume - the one that has 10min areobics and then toning. Ilove that type of work. I have knee and back problems and find that lying leg work is more comfortable for me. I am an intermediate/advanced exerciser and have Cathe MIS but do not want to get the PS legs because of all the squats. I wouldn't mind a tape that has total body work as long as there is floor work too.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Hi,
I have Karen Voight's Great Weighted Workout. I don't like the upper body section but the section for legs is all done on the floor which is really quite good. The floor section is about 50 minutes long and includes about 10 minutes of abs.
Debbie

I don't know if it is still available, but Kathy Kaehler has a tape she made with celebrities that has beginner, intermediate, advanced stepwork, followed by weights--upper body, legwork on the floor (about 15 minutes of countless repetitions), and ends with abs. I loved this tape and really felt totally worked out by the end of it, and particularly appreciated the low impact step work when I was recovering from a fractured ankle and dislocated knee. The floorwork on legs is very good.

RE: Kathy Smith

Secrets of a Great Lower Body - has a lot of standing, kneeling and floor leg work that is not exclusively squats and lunges. If you're strong enough, try them with ankle weights.

Annette

Thanks! I have received so many good suggestions - I think I have an old Kathy Smith leg tape hanging around the house. I got to go find it.

I have a cute female Dutch rabbit named Bebop. She is shy but sweet and likes to play catch with a small ball of paper. I toss it near her, then she picks it up with her mouth and tosses it in the air, then I pick it up and toss it near her.... Bunny aerobics.

Try Cathe's "Wedding "Video!

If you have it, the floorwork is a killer -- WITHOUT weights! Combine that with the semi-squats, lunges and glutework (where you raise your lower body why your heel is on the step) and your legs will feel like jelly.

RE: Try Cathe's "Wedding "Video!

I like the floor work in Kathy Kaehler's tapes that front with Claudia Schiffer. Perfectly Fit...I believe is the name on them. I do, however, use ankle weights with it.
Ruth
:)
p.s. Also with ankle weights, Margaret Richard.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.