which video?

saralh

Cathlete
Hey guys... I am an advanced exerciser that does cardio 3 times a week and weight training 2 times a week. I usually run on my treadmill or do a gin miller/kelli roberts step tape or cathe's cardio kicks for my aerobic days. I need something different, more variety, and I am TERRIFIED of complex choreography! I don't like boring no brainer moves, but I don't want to be so focused on learning dancy moves that I don't get a good workout. Something that's easy to learn but challenging and fun. I have Cathe's interval max, and like I said, I ADORE cardio kicks. I also have power hour but have yet to try it. I've been doing the firm weight tapes for a year or so... how does power hour compare? Anyway, I have read video fitness' descriptions of cathe's videos and have narrowed it down to 3 step videos... which one should I order?

Step heat
Mega step blast
Step max

These 3 sound like they are good firsts for people not used to complex moves, but offer a good workout. I need some advice! I hope to eventually own all cathe's tapes, but need a few good starter tapes to get used to her style. Any advice and suggestions are VERY MUCH appreciated! Thank you!

I think the order you have them is also their order of difficulty. The only other tape that might be easier is the wedding video. I have all of Cathe's step tapes except for this one, so others might also advise, but of these, I think Step Heat is the easiest. Cathe's an excellent teacher, and I bet you will quickly master these tapes and move on to even tougher ones. Even when you are learning, I think you get a good workout. Start with a lower step. I always do Cathe's step tapes on 6 inch.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.