Timesaver question...

winter2b

Cathlete
Does anyone use the timesaver as a rotation in itself for a week or longer - or do you just use it to fill in when you're short on time? Is this DVD less intense than CTX? I have the timesaver, and I've used various workouts, but had never considered doing them as a rotation in themselves...and was just curious if anyone has used them that way.

Thanks!
Amy

hi

i do use it for when i do not have much time not as a rotation. still,i use it on my wieght training days in which the tape is an hour long then add some cardio from timesavor. i also to save time i just do the weights from ss or pp and then add cardio+lower body from tapes like power circuit,circuit max,bodymax,etc.
have fun!

laura

Hi I used the timesaver in my rotation all week last week. I sometime repeat the cardio if i felt it wasn't long enough and I did a total body toning workout to ensure I toned each body part twice a week.

Shawna

I've just ordered this DVD and got it only last week. I haven't used it yet, but my perception of it, having reviewed it was that the weight work in it is spread out over 4 different workouts -- the 5th workout being legs and gluts. In my humble opinion, it would need to be used together in order to get a full weight workout -- as each workout only targets one or two upper body areas.

Mind you, I haven't done it yet, but I got it for those weeks when I know I can't fit in a full hour workout.

If I have a misunderstood, please feel free to let me know.;-)

Hi Amy. I only use the body blast series not the timesaver dvd. It was one of my first Cathe's purchase and when I saw the dvd I thought: marvellous I have to get the whole series. I usually do the cardio premixes of the SB/SJP.If you have the BB series you don't need the timesaver dvd.The ctx is more intense than the timesaver dvd.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator junkie. :) :)

Amy, I've used the Timesaver DVD for one entire week. It is less intense than CTX, but in my opinion, that's part of its beauty. I do not believe that you have to workout at maximum intensity every time. In fact, varying the intensity stimulates different results. I personally loved the less intense workouts. I could get through all of them and it was fun. My opinion would be to do an intense week or more, whatever works for you and then following it with a less intense week of Timesaver workouts.

Cathy

I do the timesaver occasionally for a week or two, but I tweak it to accomodate my tastes. For example, day 1 I'll do 2 cardios and 1 weight segment. Day 2, I'll lift 2 weight segments and do 1 cardio. The times come out pretty close to an hour, and this way I hit all the weight sections twice.

Sam

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.