Thank you Cathe and Cathe.com/SNM

nenita

Cathlete
WOW!!! As I read the blog everyday I am just blown away over and over by how much you have kept us in mind for these videos.

The premixes on the 4-day split are phenomenal (I am very thrilled to have preordered). Once again, just as everyone have said, you have gone above and beyond to please your fans. When I looked at the time breakdown for the premixes (even showing the number of seconds) I noticed that there's something for the time-crunched, as well as for those who have more time to spare for exercising. I normally have 1 1/2 hours dedicated to exercising, but do have days when I only have 30 mins. These DVDs definitely cover both ends of the spectrum (and even in-between). Including the weights and equipment used in the menus will be a definite timesaver for me (I was planning on creating a spreadsheet so I don't always have to dig for the DVD cover before my exercise, or bringing in the wrong equipment from my garage when I don't read the cover). The premixes submenu will save me from having to fast forward to find out if it has the right exercises I need for a given day.

I just wanted to send all of you my heartfelt gratitude for your superior products, and for the hard work you all put in to meet our needs. I am just really excited to get these new workouts!:) :) :)

I just posted a comment saying the exact same thing! I know just how you feel. I have done other home video instructors, billy blank, jari love, denise austin and none of these people are in the same realm with Cathe. My best friend and I wanted to try something new and a friend gave her a workout dvd, Jari love hardcore extreme 1000 or something silly like that. Well, it was to say the least a joke not only was the dvd not challenging in any way it was also poorly put together.
I totally feel you though on the new workouts. I don't know how she does it but I hope she doesn't stop anytime soon!

nkuangel

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.