tape has no sound

daisyheather

Cathlete
Hi all, I just got my CTX tapes in the mail for my birthday (Yeah Mom!) and couldn't believe what I found. The Kickbox tape does not have any sound. All the other tapes are fine, the sound is normal, it's just this one tape. I just filled out the customer service form. Will they have me send the tape in and replace it? Has this ever happened to anyone else? It seems really strange to me that a tape has no sound. Just wondering.
-Heather

Heather, SNM provides wonderful customer service. Just e-mail them & they'll make things right. I'm sure the other tapes will keep you gasping for air & sweating buckets.

I had a problem with sound, but it was spotty. I had to call to get a response, but got one quickly. They seem to be slower with email than calling. A fellow called me back from Customer Svc and helped me. I was satisfied, and everything was resolved in a day. (Well it helps that I am a state away from where it's shipped from). I'd call asap, leave a message with the service and you'll get a call back very shortly after that. That was my experience.
I just ordered a bunch more (with my Bday money-yea) and hope they are all ok. CTX was in my order.
Faythe

I had the same problem with my a couple of my CTX tapes when I first got them (a good reason to preview videos as soon as you get them). I just emailed SNM and they replaced them very quickly.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.