suggestions for purchase

klirosi

Cathlete
Hi everyone,

I have had so much fun reading your posts, but have just been lurking 'til now. Like many of you, I found Cathe on Fit TV and have been a devoted follower ever since. I have the following videos: Boot Camp, IMAX2, Muscle Endurance, Body Max, MIC, MIS,and the following DVDs: SJP and SB and Terminator. I'm confused about the strength workouts that I've seen on the website and read on the posts. What is the difference between higher rep, lighter weight, and heavy weight, lower rep workouts? I'm assuming the first is for endurance and the other for muscle gains, but how do they fit into a rotation? Which workouts would you recommend for me to add right now? I run and do Tae Bo advanced as well as Cathe for cardio about 6 times per week (each between 50-60 mins), and try to do strength at least 3 times per week. My rotations tend to go around 8 days, since I hate taking a day off! I've read great things about CTX on this forum, but, honestly, the descriptions don't thrill me. PUB and PLB seem good, and I wonder if that would be a good addition to my collection for heavy weight training? Any ideas? I'm hoping for the whole Hardcore series for my birthday! Thanks for your collecive wisdom!

Kerrie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.