Suggestions for muscle/strength tapes?

Hi,
I am 56 and fairly new to Ctahe, but i already have Muscle Endurance and Power Hour. Just got the Basic Step & Body Fusion. Hvae made it though basic step ans the leg and arm workouts.
Have not atempted the Body Fusion yet.
Can anyone suggest a few options for other workouts that tone and firm, but are not advanced ?
What about Pure Strength Legs & Abs or Maximin Intensity?
I am not sure about the abbreviations used yet, so sorry i am using the compkete titles, I will get there?
Thank you
Marsha:7

Hi Marsha!

Well, I don't have all of Cathe's workouts yet, but I will try to help you as best I can. Maybe someone else will see this who knows more than I, but here goes. Once you've mastered Basic Step & Body Fusion and the add ons, I would think Pure Strength might be up your alley. Maximum Intensity Strength I think is more advanced so I wouldn't make that your next purchase. I just got SuperSets & Push Pull, but haven't tried it yet, but that might be an option as well.

Have you checked out the thread at the top of this forum? The complete guide to Cathe workouts I think is the name of it. I think it will help you see which workouts are most intense, although I believe all of Cathe's workouts are intense and advanced!

Hope I helped a little. Good Luck!

:D Nicole

i Nicole,

Thank you for your suggestions, it helps to hear from others.
I did no know about the thread, but will check it out.
I am not advanced and not sure if i will be...but I love the tapes i have.
Thnak you.
Marsha:p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.