Stretching

woodie

Cathlete
I bought all of the Hardcore set except Extreme and Stretch (I staggered my purchases and didn't think about that fact that I ended up buying almost everything until now...). I didn't buy Stretch because I didn't thinbk I needed to do anymore. If you do the stretches in the cool down, is there a need to do more?

Thanks for responding!

Lisa

Yesterday I did the stretching segment with the resistance band and because I used the band, I was able to get deeper into the stretch. It really loosened me up and I felt so relaxed afterwards. I can see myself doing this workout often, at least twice a week following an intense Cathe. Sure, she has great cool down segments in her workouts, but Stretch Max takes it to another level. It's more thorough. If you have yoga videos you might not need this one, but if you don't I highly recommend it!

I'm not much into yoga but I see myself using Stretch Max just about daily after my regular workouts.

I did L&G this morning and really felt Stretch Max help in my tight areas more so than the stretch at the end of L&G. I really wanted Stretch Max for this reason. I only have 2 yoga tapes and only used them for stretching my tight muscles instead of poses and even then it was just too yoga-ish if you will for me .

I would recommend Stretch Max if your looking for just a DVD that gets into tight muscles. It leaves my muscles feeling very limber and relaxed.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.