SO. FREAKING. IMPRESSED.

Candiceena

Cathlete
I just wanted to make a post and share with you all, and Cathe, how impressed I am with her workouts. I still only have one DVD (Basic Step + Body Fusion) and am using the step, without risers (not quite ready for the risers yet - I tried them and was just too uncoordinated).

Tonight I did the lower-body only segment of this DVD. Some of my older FIRM workouts really focused on body-weight training, squats, lunges, etc and I really loved that, but they got away from it. I found that again tonight in Cathe's lower-body only segment of this DVD and I just loved it. The burn was great! I really was able to push hard and felt like I got a great w/o in, in only 20 minutes (I had been shooting for the longer 55-min Body Fusion but ran out of time due to homework).

Thank you so much Cathe! And thank you to all of you on the forums here who have advised me and are helping me with my Cathe journey. I am SO GLAD to have found you all! These workouts are so amazing, in a way that I never thought possible. I have found myself truly looking forward to doing her workouts! Something that I have never felt before :) :)

Well you probably won't have just one DVD for long! I also came to Cathe after The Firm and have not looked back. Make sure you check out The Deal of The Day if you are interested in some new stuff. Rhythmic Step is one of my faves.

Welcome! Haa ha i get so excited when a newbie does Cathe! I KNOW you will love her! And the above poster is correct.. You will be getting more ... She has so much to choose from. It can be over whelming. Right now im loving the xtrain.

I just moved up to the Body Fusion part of this dvd. It was tough - a lot tougher than the Basic Step and to be honest I didn't even finish it all the way because I had to take a break for some water/breathing about 3-4 times throughout it.

I have been checking her DOD a lot too...I can't wait to get some more. I am thinking I would like her two Yoga dvds and the Turbo Barre...I think those are all from the low-impact series.

I definitely see myself sticking with her for the long haul. My goal, to build up the habit, has been to do at least 1 workout each week. I'm three weeks into the new year and so far I have worked out at least 2x a week, last week I think I did 3x. I just really look forward to these workouts, which is a new feeling for me, lol.

You can do it! Alot of times for me when i started like jogging it was really mental when i felt uncomfortable id stop. But i learned dont stop just slow down push past uncomfortable for a few minutes each time it will get better.
I think to the next one you might like is the one called low impact step she has a red shirt. It is begginer intermediate. I think another u can do is cardio supersets. It isnt too long and i feel a begginer can do it .. U can make it hard or easy as u want. Happy dvd hunting! :)

LIS

LIS is the deal of the day...today :p

If you were thinking about getting Turbo Barre & the 2 yoga workouts, you may want to invest in this whole series. I've leaned out my lower body from this series.

Lisa

Wow i agree with lisa because the three u mentioned but also all the other wo i that set are great, they are low impact and imo you can make them easier or harder, now afterburn is hard and athletic training but cardio on that one is over fast. But total body trisets u can do, cardio supersets you can do. Hope u get it! :)

Make sure to apply the other discounts that applies, plus you might want to purchase the sliding discs! It's been said many times that we're enablers on this site! At least we enablers for good things :cool:

Lisa

I just purchased LIS and the Body Blast Package!!! It will probably take me forever to get through them all but OMG...I'm so excited to try!!

Omg i love body blast! You will love step blast and step jump and pump. This is my fav fav i love the music in step jump pump and Cathe seems happy too. Remember that song abracadabra? Not sure how old you are. Lol.

Lol i was thinking, one thing u are going to have trouble with is what to do first! Everytime i get her dvd i want to try them all and cant figure out how to rotate them. Or how to do them all lol have fun and let us know how it goes

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.