Rob Glick and Susan Zeager - Are they good?

FitNut

Cathlete
Hi gals. Looking for some new videos (yes, I am getting HC on Monday but am still running short on the cardio end...)

Just wondering if any of you use Rob Glick or Susan Zeager? I previewed a couple Rob Glick videos on Collage and they look pretty good? How about CIA2302 Amazing Step Styles w/Rob or his Cardio Core and Calm? Looking for a couple step videos and a good high/low I can travel with. I'll be in California for 5 days in a couple weeks ad would like something new to do cardio with in my room on my laptop if I get desparate....

Appreciate any tips you can provide! Also, let me know if you have any other suggestions. I also have some of the Christy Taylor vids but she kinda drives me nuts

came back to edit title "had used "god" instead of "good" oops..

I like both Rob & Seasun (I'm assuming that's who you mean--Seasun Zieger?) as alternatives but never replacements for Cathe---who is always number 1 in my book. I have and do several workouts that each of them has put out. Both are intense & can be modified if need be. I will say that the choreography is more complex than Cathe--particularly Seasun's latest--but I love the challenge of more difficult choreography. They fit in nicely with a Cathe rotation when I need an extra day of cardio.

Leslie

I have used Rob Glick, but he just didn't click with me. I do use Seasun's workouts pretty often though. I think she is more athletic, but puts her moves together in a complex way. If that makes any sense..lol. Her intensity creeps up on you too. She does add a lot of hops,leaps and jumps. I think she is a very nice compliment to Cathe.

Aila

I also use Seasun as an alternative to Cathe. I've tried Rob and found him fun but not intense enough for me. I think maybe in my earlier days of exercising I would have gotten a great workout with him though.

EDITED to correct an "oops my bad" moment :(

Nadine

~~Happiness is an Attitude~~
http://www.picturetrail.com/nadineew

I have only done one Rob Glick DVD - Bosu Calorie Combustion... My ex-boyfriend bought me a Bosu last year, so I have slowly added Bosu workouts to my collection. I really like Rob's style...he's energetic, very affable and fit without being too ripped or intimidating.

Haven't tried Susan, though.

Good luck! :)
Amy S.

I have both of Seasun's workouts and I'm currently learning her first one Rock Steady Step. There is definitely a learning curve to this workout but it's a lot of fun and I like what I've learned so far. She also has some awesome ab/plank work at the end. It sounds to me like you like complex choreo and Seasun fits the bill in that department.

Thanks gals. I went ahead and ordered the latest Seasun and Rob video. Plus I ordered the new Christi Taylor solid gold step and cardio. I figure at least I will be able to travel w/her cardio dvd :) I just wish she would not talk so much - drives me batty!

I'll let ya' know what I think of them. Probably won't be trying them for awhile since I got my HC series!!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.