Rhythmic Step

jgoycoolea

Cathlete
To my great pleasure I received Rythmic Step in addition to S&H for Christmas. I love it! I thought the first two combos were fairly easy to catch on to, mainly because of Cathe's super, cuing. Although I do have a little trouble with the mambo/cha cha/pivot/ cha cha before the rock front back on my left lead only. I don't know why but that side gets a bit confused. The third combo was a little tougher than the first two, and I still don't really have the part after the powerhorse before the squats off the side. But I love the routines. Cathe does it again!

I love Rhythmic Step. Took a few tries to get the choreography down, but now I can do most of it without tripping up. I crank up the volume because I love the music and I just go for it! Puts me in a great mood!

Veronica

I agree! I absolutely love this routine. It is so fun! Being fairly new to Cathe's tapes what other tapes compare to this one? I have circuit max, interval max, maximum cardio, cardio kicks and slow and heavy. I know I need the intensity of the 'max' tapes (which are fun in their own way) because I am trying to go up a level in cardio endurance, But in between I really like the danciness of Rhythmic step and would like more like it. I have read a lot of comments that are all for the athletic style tape, but I find the straight jumping parts....well, challenging. Which is all well and good... but give me more dance! (please!) Any recommendations on some more of Cathe's tapes from anyone out there?

StepWorks is pretty dancey. And Powermax. They are the most choreographically challenging, I think.

Thanks mogambo! I have another order coming..I guess if those aren't in it I'll just have to order again! That would make my 4th order in about 2 months! I should just order everything and be done!

Yes, that's the efficient thing to do, then you have no more tough decisions, agonizing and suffering. Just order them all and join your local Cathaholics Anonymous :)

My favorite Cathe step video to-date!

The music, the set, the choreography, the intensity -- it's all there.

This is one workout I ALWAYS look forward to doing! I puts a smile on my face and I feel so great after doing it!

OK this is not good...I don't need any more videos/DVDs...and here I am trying to figure out how to get PS...when I can afford to get the Rhythmic step DVD...and if I can add Powerhour on video...or just blow my budget and get CTX...it's driving me insane! I even have a gym membership! I have no excuse!

I really love this tape. I love all of Cathe's tapes but this one is really great. I get such a great work out and it does make you feel really terrific when you can finish the whole tape. It is not a bit boring, always fun to do. I am looking forward to Cathe's next new video-I'm sure it will be great!

I just did this for the first time, and all I can say is, Move Over Andre! This new workout is a perfect blend of athletic, power, and dancy moves. Because I'm familiar with Cathe, I caught on to most of the choreography the first time around, however it will take a few more tries to perfect it. This workout is fun, the time just flew!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.