Rhonda in Cardio Kicks

elvira444

Cathlete
[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Dec-06-01 AT 09:42AM (Est)[/font][p]I must say Rhonda's abs look great in Cardio Kicks. :-wow I am striving for results like that. Rhonda I was just wondering what do you do, other then Cathe's tapes, to get your stomach so defined and lean? I have a two pack but want more. I am 37 and have two kids. Have you ever had any children? Thanks, Pam

I think Rhonda moved to Georgia. I don't think she reads the forums. I could be wrong! I think I read in her bio that she has a daughter.

Hi Pam! Yes, Mogambo is right, Rhonda has moved to Georgia, has a teenage daughter, and occasionally visits the forums. I do know that she is genetically gifted in her abdominal area. I'm not saying that she does not work hard for her abs, but even when she cuts back drastically they are still quite visible. Simply not fair ;-)!

Cathe, I think you are gifted too, your abs are awesome, and especially after having a baby not too long ago, you and your crew are truly an inspiration and give us girls something to strive for. -Pam

Rhonda has a teenage daughter? How is *that* possible? She looks too great and too young! Wow! I just think she's gorgeous - "not fair!"

My husband always looks for Rhonda when I do a Cathe workout, & is extremely disappointed if she's not on it!
:)

Is Rhonda the brunette with the light blue workout outfit in "Cardio Kicks"? If so, she's amazing and I can't believe she's old enough to have a teenager!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.