Returning Cathe fan

Lynleigh

I'm looking for some help.

I am a former Cathe fan and used her videos religiously up through the time the CTX series came out. At that point in time, I just got burnt out of all the high impact and heavy weight training.

So, now I'm back and am just overwhelmed by all new series that Cathe has out!

I'm looking for low impact workouts, light weight training and I really enjoy the stability ball, pilates and yoga type workouts.

With that being "said", which Cathe DVD's would you recommend for me and why.

Thank you,
Lynleigh

Hi lYnleigh, first of all welcome back! Now on to your question. Being that I haven't treid any of the hardcore series I will still try to answer your question as educated as I can. As far as Low Impact goes I would try Low Max. From the description and reviews it sounds like it's low impact Hi intesity in the form of IMAX. Then as far as weights go I think that you would really enjoy Push/Pull and Super sets. They both use the stability ball a lot and they aren't as intense as her other weight workouts. If you get the dvd the premixs can be just as intense, but the workouts as is, aren't. I think that you will really enjoy the newer dvd's and their premix's it gives you so many more options that Cathe didn't used to have.
There is one more weight workout that encorporates the stability ball and that is Pyramid Lower Body. This workout isn't as light though, it's quite intense actually. So I think that you really should go for the first two dvd's that I suggested. They seem like they are right up your alley.

Kathy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.