PYRAMID WORKOUT QUESTION

nancy324

Cathlete
I just viewed the Pyramid workouts. I haven't tried them yet or purchased the stability ball yet. The stability ball exercises really look like fun, but it looks like there is a significant amount of rolling involved. For those who have tried the workouts with the stability ball, do you think the ball will roll properly on carpeting? Has anyone tried these exercises on carpeting? Thanks!
-Nancy

Hi Nancy,
Yep, the ball will roll perfectly fine on carpeting. And not only is it fun, it's incredibly hard to do these exercises!
Have fun,

Yes, it works fine on carpeting but I find I'm always practicing those moves! Cathe makes it looks so easy! HA! Susan

Another one who works out on carpet here... No problem for me, either.

That stability ball ab work is yummy on PUB! My lower abs were SORE, and for a couple days. I can't wait to do it again.
Apryl :)

Actually, depending on what type of pile your carpet has, the stability ball may roll a bit less than it would on bare floor (if you have longer pile carpet). That would make it a bit easier to control. If you want to make it more challenging, make sure your ball is fully inflated (but not overinflated). To make things a bit easier, deflate the ball a bit.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.