Premixes

love2hike

Is there anywhere on the website where it lists each dvd & their premixes that are listed on their? I don't think all the dvd's have it listed on the back cover

Go to the forum "newest and upcoming workouts"......look for "Updated Cathe compendium of workouts". Click on that....it will bring you to a post...near the bottom of the very first post you will see a link for "Fitness. The measured mom". Click on that. Here you will find a link to the "complete Cathe compendium" toward the bottom.....after 4 day split example . This is a 90 something page document that has all of Cathes wkouts, pre-mixes, calories burned etc. Its really incredible. The measured mom also added the newest (this fall) workouts! I hope I didn't screw up the instructions.......just look for "cathes compendium". I'd swear there was a quicker route to the compendium but I can't remember it.

I refer to it constantly! I printed it out. I have my own notes in it such as weight I used, premixes I liked, how many risers etc. Good luck!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.