PowerHour!

Laura5733

I was wondering what everyone else thought of this video. Whoo Hoo!!! I was trembling and sweating yesterday when I did this video for the first time. My body is still sore today. What a fun workout!

LauraC.

I loved it!

I did PH on Saturday, and that night, my legs were so sore! Then, on Sunday, the upper body soreness set in. I love feeling that soreness...it tells me I worked the muscles in a different-than-usual way. It is definitely going to be part of my rotation for a while!

Veronica

I really like this video but my boys are forbidden to come near the playroom when I'm doing it! I cuss alot (which I rarely do!)
and scream at Cathe (HA!) saying "Oh GOD! Please stop."
Cathe is right when she says "Oh my, that was not nice."

I really like PH, too. I didn't get the S&H series because well, to be honest, everything for me is "slow and heavy." But I really like the pacing of PH and the fact that the squats and lunges are separated by a few upper body exercises. I feel like PH is a lot like MIS, though, in terms of the total-body weightlifting workout. But it's more fun, and there are some new lifts that aren't in MIS. When I previewed the tape I didn't think I'd make it past the squats - but I did!!

I love power hour also. I never got tired before with lunges, but with this tape my legs are shaking with them. I love the music and the timing of each body part.

I really like this workout too, & enjoy having another total body workout to throw into the mix...having said that, I must admit it KICKED!!
I knew it would be great but it surpassed my expectations...Cathe did a wonderful job (as always!) with this format.

Did this one for the first time this morning. As usual, Cathe kicked my butt. But I survived and completed all sets although I did use lighter weights than Cathe and crew (something I always do when trying out a new routine). Next time I will go a bit heavier on some of the work.

A good, fun (somewhat, if anything can be fun when you body is quivering) and solid total body workout.

Another Cathe masterpiece.

agreed! I got the whole set of new videos and just did S&H biceps, triceps, abs this am. I think the 3 S&H videos will complement the PH video very well! :) way to go Cathe!!!! (I really like how she introduces everyone in these new videos!)

I really liked it too, and after doing alot of muscle conditioning I was very suprised how sore I was in my legs the next day also, its a great feeling. Thank God for Cathe,
she keeps us going!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.