PLEASE RELEASE WEDDING VIDEO ON DVD

angelspy

I know SNM plans to release a DVD with some of the old videos. However, they didn't mention releasing Wedding Video DVD. Does anyone know if they have plans at all? I love that video. It's a complete workout with cardio and weights. SNM PLEASE RELEASE WEDDING VIDEO ON DVD! Thanks :)

I notice that they had a pre-order on Classics Vol 1, which includes Step Max, Step Jam, and Step Heat I believe $32.99 b4 7/29/02 and $39.00 after, not bad for three work-outs. Now, that makes ALL her tapes in DVD except StepNMotion, Mega Step Blast, and The Wedding Tape. I can see it pre-order "Classics Vol 2" (StepNMotion, Mega Step Blast, and The Wedding Tape). I'll buy it. I know StepNNotion and Mega Step Blast are old but the music's awesome and the work-out doesn't look bad either.

P.S. I never done a Cathe work-out and I just bought the 23-Pak in DVD they look like fun and I like the convenience with the chapters and everything. I'm spoil, now I would like all my work-outs in DVD go figure I have about 41 Firm Tapes.

Yes!!! :-jumpy Please release the StepnMotion, MegaStep Blast and the Wedding Video on DVD! I want those and would buy them. I keep hearing so many good things about the Wedding Tape and I like to have cardio/muscle workouts as one workout since they are so convenient.

Sooooo, how about it????

Blessings from Our Home to Yours, Runathon

Yes!

Count me in on a DVD including the Wedding, MegaStepBlast & Step'n'Motion! MegaStepBlast has a great "bun blaster" section that we could tack onto other short workouts! It would work well with the CardioKick Powerdrills also! Oh boy, we just won't give you guys a rest, will we????

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

RE: Yes!

I just want to cast my vote for the Wedding video & Mega Step Blast on DVD. Mega Step Blast is a personal favorite of mine, I love the choreography, it's intense, & it was my first Cathe video. Also, it would be great to have Step 'n Motion on DVD, as I have never seen that workout. I would certainly buy this DVD.

Jeni

RE: Yes!

I love the wedding tape. I might actually use the
weight section if I had it on DVD (just because it's easier to access.)
Kathy

Funny you bringing up the subject of the Wedding Step and Mega Blast step.I was just looking last night at my catalog and said to myself I'd love them on a dvd.Classics 2 would be great.I'd buy.

YES ME TOO! I WANT CATHE CLASSICS VOLUME 2 WITH STEP AND MOTION 2, WEDDING VIDEO AND MEGA STEP BLAST!!! I WILL DEFINITELY BUY!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.