Ordered in December...still no e-mail?

FitNut

Cathlete
I preordered in December and still don't have an e-mail confirmation? I keep checking the tracking site...but nothng :( Anyone else in the same boat?

Should I worry or just find some patience?????

I want them soooooooo bad!

You will probably be receiving your shipping notice today. I ordered on Nov 30 and received mine last night.

Yep...I, too, think you will get your email today. I got mine after 5:00 last night, and I ordered in November (see my Yippee, Yahoo thread - ha ha!)

I ordered in January and haven't been notifited yet either, so they just haven't gotten quite this far yet, but they did say yesterday they were 70% done.

I got my notification last night. My dvd's were shipped shortly after 5pm. I am in Montana, so it will take a week for them to get here;( , but at least I know they are on their way!!!:D :D :D I bet you will get your notification today.

Mine were ordered in December too, and I didn't receive an email yesterday, I'm hoping today is the day!
It's a continuing process.....

I placed my first order toward the middle of December. I received my shipping notice yesterday around 5 p.m. It is due to be delivered next Tuesday. (I'm in Kansas) I had regular ground shipping with this order.
I placed a second order (how I wish I was a Cathe-ite last July) on January 31st. I did get 2nd day shipping with that one. I haven't received a notice for that one yet. I was told they will be shipped separately. It will be interesting to see which order I will get first since I've read they hope to be done shipping pre-orders by Friday. I'm so anxious!

EEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
I just went to tracking and even though there is no information available there is a new order added to the previous ones that were listed. I think that means after 9 tonight I should have a email....

Yippppeee!!!!! I got my confirmation this afternoon. Mine will be here on Monday!!!!!!! I am sooooooooooo excited!!!

Are you serious? I ordered in December and still no email, and no information available on the order that was added. Boo hoo! I am happy for you ladies though!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.