Oh My Holy Brilliant! Hardcore INDEED!!!!!

letswork

Cathlete
So I get home last night and rip open the Hardcore box and dig into the peanuts to retreive my 11 new dvd's and band. I was downright giddy.

Fast forward to me tearing the wrappers off each one and putting them into the dvd player one by one to preview. There I sat with my jaw on the floor.

Cathe is RIPPED. Not just the regular Cathe ripped. I mean supersonic-extra-style RIPPED, RIPPED, RIPPED. I could NOT stop staring at her popping muscles as she worked. Holy moly! She looks insanely good! Completely CHISELED!

I'm also very impressed by her poise on camera in this series. She seems so happy, relaxed and inspiring.

Each workout I unwrapped was better than the one before. I wasn't even terribly excited about Low Max until I previewed it. It's sheer genius.

After all the previewing I was overwhelmed, elated and exhausted but I wanted to try something, so I did the third segment of Stretch Max to test out my new band. It was unbelievable. UN-believable. New, fresh and fantastic. It was intimate and relaxing. The music was beautiful.

Afterwards, I went to bed dreaming of what I'm going to accomplish in the next few months with these workouts. Hold on to your hats kids...this series is just what we wanted and more.

LOL! What a motivating post! You should think about writing children's stories. Great detail.... Anyway now I can't wait to get mine!
It's a continuing process.....

>>
>
>
>Afterwards, I went to bed dreaming of what I'm going to
>accomplish in the next few months with these workouts. >

I've been thinking about this too!!! I have had a nervous stomach ever since I got my shipping notice and I can't wait to get home and preview them tonight.

Can any of the Rotation Experts on this board come up with some a$$-kicking HC rotations? I really think these workouts will kick anyone who wants to give it their all to the next level.:7

Yes, indeed! Awesome post! I wonder if my boss will accept as an excuse for leaving work early that I must go home to hit the same euphoric high as you by previewing the goodies I know are sitting on my front stoop at this very moment! I'm tingling with anticipation!
~Kim

You are NOT kidding, Letswork! I previewed a bit more this morning and still cannot get over the shape these women are in (particularly Cathe and Jai) and their meticulous form. I previewed the Challenge portion of Kick Max (10 intensity blasts with a little recovery in between) and wondered how I'm ever going to do it. It's kind of like tacking on the BC Cardio Only premix to the end of KPC. Kick Max is on the plate for tomorrow, so if I survive, I'll let you know.

I had yoga scheduled today but have decided to do Stretch Max in its entirety instead. I don't know if doing the 3 routines in a row will be redundant, but I'll report back when I'm done. Although I haven't done the workout yet, one thing about Stretch Max that really disappoints me is that there are no premixes, no Mix n' Match feature and no chapters listed on the title screen. I don't know how the chaptering is otherwise. If I get a chance, I'll write down the chapter points and type of stretch so I'll at least be able to stretch the body parts I want after a workout.

I ordered towards the end also. I wonder how long of a wait we will have. I just get so antsy hearing all of the great stories about the workouts. I can't wait!!!
Celina
http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/sport/sport-smiley-003.gif[/img]

I ordered at the end too. But wasn't there a post from SNM the other day that said they were about half way through shipping. Do you think we'll have to wait that long? I mean do you think there will have to be a whole other replication before ours get shipped?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.