Noticing Changes Every Day

catwoman

Cathlete
My hubby actually told me that he's noticed that my abdomen is looking leaner, especially along the sides and down toward my hip area. He also said that it looks like my rear view is getting tighter. And I've felt it, too...pants just don't fit as snugly as they used to, and my buns feel like they've got a little lift going on (no more droopy buns!)

I am just ever-so-grateful that I found Cathe's workouts, because they have really turned my life around! I feel healthier and stronger than I have in years...and it's all because of her fun and challenging workouts.

And you guys are all so supportive! Thanks! :)

This is wonderful news! I know personally how wonderful it is to make these positive strides along the way! Good for you!!!

Would you please share what Cathe workouts you're currently using and what your rotation looks like? I've worked out for a long while and have an aggressive routine, but I am brand new to Cathe. I'm getting ready to purchase quite a lot of Cathe DVDs and I'd love to know what's working well for you.

Thanks and CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Hey! that's awesome! go ahead and screm "I'M MELTING" at the top of your lungs! i love to do that!

jes

Hi catwoman,

You must be strutting with a new bounce :7 . I remember years ago when I started using Cathe, my husband noticed good changes after a couple of weeks. When I started using Christi, he was really protective over Cathe. I use other intstructors but my body responds best to Cathe workouts. I'm not surprised, we seem to have the same body type. I think her genetics & will power are better though, he he he :7 .

Be proud of your hard work,
jordan

That's great that your husband notices! Keep up the good work! Gotta love the high step.
Susan C.M.

Good for you, Catwoman! I've been a regular exerciser since 1987 and nothing has gotten me into shape like Cathe! I discovered her about 3 years ago; I wish I'd known about her earlier!

Frequenting this board has also been a huge factor, because the knowledge I've gained here has helped me to tweak my routines and become more mindful of what works for ME.

Sorry for avoiding the questions about my rotation...I've been busy.

Right now I'm on more of a strength training rotation, but I've been incorporating more cardio because in two weeks I start a 3-week high cardio rotation in an effort to burn some pounds.

For the past 11 weeks, a common week looked something like this:

Sat: Step Blast + PUB
Sun: PLB + abs + Step & Intervals
Mon: off
Tue: PUB + a few sets of S&H bis/tris + abs
Wed: Imax 2 or Rhythmic Step (depending on how I feel)
Thur: PLB
Fri: Step Blast or Step & Intervals + abs

The past few weeks, I was doing the 2nd chapter of CTX All Abs for my ab work. As you can see, I've kept it fairly simple and have opted for targeted weight work rather than overall muscle conditioning workouts such as Muscle Endurance or Power Hour.

This rotation wasn't set in stone, either. Some weeks I needed more rest, while in others, I felt like working out every day or like adding a portion of a different workout. I'm getting ready to give Kick, Punch, and Crunch another try...I just haven't been up to this workout, yet.

I can't wait to start incorporating the new Hard Core workouts into my rotations.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.