Newbie Here

njrunningmom

I've been looking at Cathe's workout videos for quite some time now and I'm finally ready to try some. I'm looking for something that's going to be a good 90 program to follow. In the past I've done Jillian Michaels, Chalean Extreme and P90X and P90X2. I've been running for 5 years and have done everything from 5Ks to half marathons. So I'd say I'm pretty active.

I'm looking for something to keep my cardio going through the winter months and also do weight training. Does Cathe have a workout program that's like a 90 program? I'm open to all suggestions.

Thanks,
Tina

Hi Tina! I've done all the programs you listed plus Insanity, TurboFire, PeakFit Challenge and Rip:60--and I'll be honest, Cathe is better than any of them. I just discovered her 6 months ago and I have been hoarding her workouts. Best things I have ever discovered. Although I did the Beachbody and other programs as they were laid out, I feel constrained by programs (which is odd because I have done A LOT--and always do them to the letter). So I am having a lot of fun putting together my own rotations using Cathe's workouts.

But, if you want a "program"--there is her STS (which I own but have not done yet; I do plan to do that as a program, as she lays it out, so I'm holding off on that) and she puts out monthly rotations most months. Scroll down to Video and DVD Rotations (or click here: VIDEO & DVD ROTATIONS - The Cathe Nation). There are stickies at the top so you don't have to scroll through to pick out all of her rotations.

Hope this helps!

STS is a 90 day program but it's solely weights -- you sub in your own cardio. It's awesome though. I loved it and got great results.

She has series mostly were u buy individual ones or group together. Then u get into rotation where there it will put them as best way to use them. She just finished low impact series last year and then two more this past summer now she is working on xtrain. That will be a series also. I think before xtrain is out u might want to order that now so it will be cheaper.
U will loove to the max and crossfire those r newest and very. Tuff. Happy hunting!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.