My absolute new favorite....

Shantabulous

Cathlete
It may be a little bit old, but I just purchased Rhythmic Step a few weeks ago and it is my absolute favorite step work of all. Can't believe I've gone without it for this long. It's pretty intense, but the fun factor is at 100!! Just wanted to share. I was reminded of this when I saw it was the daily deal for today.

Shantabulous said:
It may be a little bit old, but I just purchased Rhythmic Step a few weeks ago and it is my absolute favorite step work of all. Can't believe I've gone without it for this long. It's pretty intense, but the fun factor is at 100!! Just wanted to share. I was reminded of this when I saw it was the daily deal for today.

That was my first of my now many many Cathe workouts. It's still one of my favorites! I like 4 Day Split too, have you tried it?

That was my first of my now many many Cathe workouts. It's still one of my favorites! I like 4 Day Split too, have you tried it?

Yep, I own 4DS as well. It's definitely good, but the step portions, while fun, aren't as fun as Rhythmic Step. Step moves was my favorite before purchasing RS. I probably own 75% of Cathe's workouts. Unfortunately I had quite a few on VHS and my player broke, so I gave those to my sister. Trying to replace then with DVD's now. Just not all at once! :)..

That's the beauty of Cathe's workouts--they never get "old" to me. I go back and do them over and over again without feeling bored or unchallenged. :)

I also just purchased this workout a few weeks ago, looking for an oldie but goody step workout for a change of pace, and I really liked it too!! I also downloaded Cardio Kicks, which I have only previewed, and that looks like fun too. It's nice to go back and get the older workouts that I missed the first time around.

Eva

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.