Minor Error on length of GS: BSB

princesscks

Just wanted to point out a minor error. The DVD cover says that this workout is 62 minutes in length, but it is just 49 minutes long. This might be relevant to some people, so I thought I'd mention it.

This is good news for me...I was thinking 62 minutes was quite long for 3 body parts. Now I can add a short cardio session in with this one if I feel like it!
Angela:7

Yeah, I noticed that tonight when I did the workout - I always time my workouts out - so I know just what I can get in - in an allotted time - I realized once the back work was done only 20 minutes went by - the warm up seemed to be only a couple of minutes. So, I pushed the display button and saw it said 51 minutes with the cool down.

That few minutes makes a difference for me, too! It is a good thing you pointed this out to others.

Cheryl

Well it took me a little longer than that by the time I paused so,... I just seem to need a little more recovery time than Cathe and crew. But I am working on that. Was kinda glad it was shorter cause I added in some lowmax at the end to get my cardio.

Catherine

I noticed that too. My dvd has a chapter count on the display and at the end of the workout it read "Ch 62" so I'm only assuming that's where the error may have been made.

That is good for me, too! I workout before work and knowing I have those extra minutes will help plan what cardio to do! Thanks for the info!

Linda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.