Maximum Intensity Cardio

jengollf

Cathlete
WOW! I got this last week or the week before--when it was one of the daily deals. So far I have done MIC and Interval Max. I love them both--both excellent workouts. I did MIC this morning--I cannot believe how tough that workout was. I really did not expect it to be so difficult. Not sure why--maybe because it is from 1998. Apparently doesn't matter what year Cathe was creating workouts--she was always kicking butt! I am so impressed with these workouts. I swear, by the end when she does the blasts--I didn't know if my legs were going to keep working! They did--but wow! Excellent workout.

Sounds great. How high impact are they? I can do a little impact, but modify really high impact. Can you do that easily with this workout? Thanks.

Sounds great. How high impact are they? I can do a little impact, but modify really high impact. Can you do that easily with this workout? Thanks.

MIC and Interval Max were both high impact--lots of jumping around. MIC was higher impact than Imax, in my opinion. Probably not the best options if you have a problem with high impact. I'm not sure about modifications since I didn't really think about modifying it. I do know by the end of MIC, I was really pushing it to jump onto the step--my legs were burned out. There were a few places where she did give suggestions for a lower impact moves in MIC, but she didn't do that very often.

Sometimes when I go back to do older workouts, I don't find them as challenging anymore--maybe because I've done them so much or maybe because I'm more fit with some of the higher intensity workouts I've been doing--but Maximum Intensity Cardio is one that always delivers. Such a great cardio workout. I definitely work out at a lesser intensity the day after I do that DVD. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.