Leaner Legs?

judegirl

Cathlete
This is listed as part of the August rotation, but I can't seem to find the workout in Cathe's store. Which DVD is this on? Can I just sub Legs & Glutes for it? Thanks!

Leaner Legs is on the Cross Train Express (CTX) dvd. But, if you don't have it, I'm sure it would be fine to sub with L&G.

Gin

I just found the DVD in the online store. $90? Ouch! I know it has six workouts on it, but I haven't heard most of them mentioned in rotations, so I think I'll just go ahead and sub with GS or L&G like suggested. Thanks!

I have Leaner Legs and CTX Upper body on VHS... but I didn't ever buy the CTX package. I KNOW there used to be a way to get these solo! Check ebay! I hope you find LL because IT IS KILLER. I love (hate) it.

Leaner Legs is one of the only lower body workout I like. I think the reason being is that it's very thorough and intense for being just 30 min. At least, I think it's only 30 min. in length... If it's longer please don't tell me that because that's how I psych myself out to do it!:p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.