Intensity Series audio CD

FiddleFit

Cathlete
This afternoon I received the IS audio CD, from Dynamix. I put is in my portable CD player, turned on the extra bass, and started cooking dinner. Oh my!! What a fun way to cook dinner!! I was boogying around the kitchen like no one's business. I think a lot of the fun comes from reliving IMAX2, without actually doing it! It made me want to go for a run, actually.

I'm really pleased that I bought this, but was wondering whether anyone else has bought it, and if so, how do you use it?

Now, if only she would do the same with the Body Blast Series.

Sandra

LOL! Sandra i am picturing you boogying while cooking....:7 very funny! did dd dance too? i was jammin out to some annie lennox earlier myself....shake your groove thang, shake your groove thang, yea-yea!! we need music notes to throw in with faces around here!

jes

I have it!!! I got it a few months back and I've actually played it in my car a few times on my insane 50 minute commute to work so first thing in the morning people will see me boogying all the way down U.S. Route 1!! Helps me to wake up in the morning:) I've also used it to groove while cleaning as well, LOL!! Sandra I agree it definitely allows you to relive IMAX2 without actually breaking the requisite sweat:+ ......love that CD and yes I wish she would put something together for BB!

There is a link on Cathe's homepage to "Dynamix." You actually order from them. Here's the link:

https://www.dynamixmusic.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=home.showproduct&prodID=BKCF1

I'm not really sure where Dynamix is, but they must have distributors around the world, because I live in Edmonton, Canada and the CD arrived within 36 hours of ordering, and came from a place here in Edmonton (not CK Sales). I was both surprised and pleased.

I took my walkman with me grocery shopping today, and enjoyed the pump while browsing along at a 130bpm pace :)

Cheers,
Sandra

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.