IMAX 1..preview or go fot it???

Renee McFar

Cathlete
I finally boke down and ordered IMAX1. My question is...if I am familiar with Cathe's workout style and moves, do I need to preview the workout or can I just go for it? I really want to just go for it!!! Thanks, Renee :)

I would go for it, Renee. Although the moves are very intense, the choreography is simple and you'll have no problem catching on. Good luck!:)

I always preview new workouts first, lol...howEVER...just like everyone else said, this one has pretty noncomplicated moves...I think it would be one of the easier ones to jump into without previewing! :)

Go for it! I never preview the videos first. IMAX choreography is very simple. The workout, however, is NOT!

I never preview new workouts either. I just jump right in. IMAX is definitely one where jumping right in works nicely.

Shelbygirl

Talk about a living example!
I just got this one and decided to go for it yesterday without previewing it.

The choreography is easy enough to pick up on the first try, and the intervals are really easy in that regard.

However, this is one tough puppy. Please heed Cathe when she tells you not to get frustrated, that they all had to work up to this one. I got through all but 2 of the intervals without modifying.

Great workout!

( I am already eyeing Imax 2!)

:) :) :) :) :)

Conni - if you like IMAX, you'll LOVE IMAX2. With IMAX, I still have to modify sometimes (the power scissors interval and the airborne jacks with the tuck-jumps UGH!)

I'm thinking about IMAX3 for my birthday (next June).

Okay! It's done. Not bad. I did have to mdoify the power scissors. Cathe sure had changed since she made that one. I am glad she has softened her look and whole studio,etc... I must say ..IMAX2 rules!
:) Renee

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.