I'm not usually a bragger, BUT..... :)

libra01971

Cathlete
I ran a half marathon about a week ago and yesterday when I did MIC, it felt easier than ever! NOT EASY, but less hard, I guess. (and with 2 risers!!) I was able to do the whole thing without pausing at all and without any modifications. I have done it entirely before but with a few stops to catch my breath. Whew! I'm feeling really good about my endurance right now. Bring on the hardcores, I'm ready!!!!

Laura,

That is great! Congrats on finishing the half marathon and breezing through IMAX 2.. You should be very proud...

Beverly

Personally, I find bragging is only obnoxious when there isn't anything to brag about. In your case, that's quite an accomplishment. I love it when people share their successes. It helps all of us, whatever level we're at, to realize that we can all improve.

You just keep on bragging!

Carol F

That is great Laura! A half marathon??? Woo-Hooo! And, MIC is NOT a walk in the park. Good for you. Keep up the good work!
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie")http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Laura...way to go!!! A half marathon is a great accomplishment and then getting thru MIC so easy....Very impressive! Your legs have gotten strong. Hardcores will surely test you...and be quite fun....:)...Carole

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.