I got em!!!!

jackier

Cathlete
I just received the new series. I live in MD and I can't remember when I ordered but it was early. YAY!!!

Jackie

Hi Everybody!
I didn't get 'em yet! BUT -- I just checked UPS tracking and THEY'RE OUT FOR DELIVERY TODAY!!! I just about busted a gut! I was disappointed because when I opened my in-box this AM there was no notification that they'd been shipped. But ya know what! Now, I don't care that I didn't receive the notification that they'd shipped! Cuz they DID! Yahoo!!! It's gonna ba a long day here at this desk! I can't wait to get home and hug the box! I am so psyched! I have a big grin on my face! Everyone here is gonna wonder what I'm up to! This is exactly the nudge I need this week to get my butt back in gear after a week in the Caribbean!
CATHE ROCKS!!! Ciao for now! Gotta get back to my J-O-B.
~Kim

I'm jealous. I didn't learn about Cathe until too late to get an early order in. My order was placed in late Oct/early Nov (I can't remember, and I can't find my order printout - my cat probably ate it; she has a tendency to eat paper). With such a late order, it will probably be a little while before I get my DVD's. :-(

Don't despair. I'm sure the DVD's were replicated rapid fire and from my experience, they're shipping faster than the notifications can be emailed. Everyone think positively!
~ Kim

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.