I Finally Bought the Terminator DVD

Soosan

Cathlete
I bought it during the Road Trip and had Cathe sign it in German. (How cool is that?)

Anyway, I just did the Gauntlet and absolutely LOVED it! I think it's much harder than Bootcamp, but I was relieved she left out the ice breakers -- the hardest cardio segment of BC for me.

I feel very accomplished and made my kids give me high-fives. I'm going to do this once a week and see what happens to my stamina.

Would anybody like to do a once-a-week Terminator check-in? I'm not sure I'll have the discipline otherwise.

Susan, excellent purchase! I love the Terminator DVD. Gauntlet is my absolute favorite followed by Viper and IMAX Extreme. These are some of her best circuit workouts, IMO. I'm jealous that you have yours signed though. :( :)

I bought it at the Road Trip, too! But I haven't tried it yet. I keep telling myself that I need to work my way up to it LOL!

Congrats on your accomplishment :)

Susan,
Just today I did the gauntlet and It has been a long time since I have done it. I forgot how much fun it was-the time just flew by along with all of the sweat.:)

Susan

>Hey Susan!
>
>I'll check in with ya if you want! :)

Great! I'll post some time next week (or you can). Maybe others will join us.

>Does Cathe speak German??? Jeees what CAN'T this woman do???
>:) c

Cathe's parents are from Germany (as are mine), so she grew up in a bilingual household. She doesn't have native fluency (that usually takes years of communicating with native speakers), but she's pretty fluent. She DOES have a lot of talents!

Hi Susan :) I just LOVE the Terminator, particularly the Gauntlet...I did it a lot for quite a while...I agree with you...think it's much harder than Bootcamp! I always like to throw in BC core segment when I'm done...then I'm REALLY toasted...glad you like it! I may join in on your check-in! :)

Hello, Sooooooooooooosan (if that is still your real name) . . .

Ah, Terminator. Ah, Gauntlet. My faves.

I know that, despite your protests, you in fact are very much missing the ice breakers. Please feel free to vary the Gauntlet workout as Cathe produced it with my own personal mish-mosh, "Gauntlet Re-Imagined", as close as your nearest mouse-click (or squirrel flick) on the Open Discussion (search for it) forum. Also feel free to contemplate two new mish-moshes I've cooked up incorporating Gauntlet, specifically:

Satan's Mish-Mosh

and

Beelzebub's Mish-Mosh.

You'll fall in love with me all over again.

A-Jock

Satan's and Beelzebub's Mish-Moshes, of course, on the Open Discussion Forum as well.

But I'm sure you knew that.

A-J

A-Jock, your comedic timing really shines through in your posts.

Something about: "...here is a new Cathe Confection that I humbly call:

SATAN'S MISH-MOSH"

made me laugh out loud! And then I would think about it later and laugh out loud again.

I think I'll have to vicariously live through Rocky on these new demonic mish-moshes. Ever since that thread about his graying hair and chubbiness, I can't get him out of his tree, where he's been doing these and your other mish-moshes nonstop.

Oh, and did I tell you that when people on the road trip addressed me, they would add, "if that IS your real name..."?

As, Sooooooooooooosan, Sooooooooooooosan . . . if that is still your real name . . .

Your reputation precedes you.

But I'm sure you knew that.

A-Jock

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.