I feel so lame...

dpunch

Cathlete
I feel like I have no life...All I have been doing since Friday, is checking this site every chance I get.. But, no email or tracking for me:( And now for the life of me I can't remember why I waited until July 19th to order! What was I thinking?

I wish I had the will power of you guys/gals who said you wouldn't look at the site until you got your dvd's because you wouldn't be able to stand the buzz about the new workouts. I'm going to try not to check again until noon eastern. It's almost 9 now. Hope I make it! }(

Donna

I haven't shut my computer off, except to sleep, since Friday! I am going to go workout for a bit and then check back. I am not going to turn off the computer because waiting for it to boot up wastes precious time! :)

Donna dear you will receive your order sooner than me. I haven't ordered until the 11th hour so you know where I stand. So please keep me abreast of the workouts as I await patiently.

Haydee

Yippeee!!!! I got my shipping notice...It says delivery is tomorrow and I ordered on July 19th.

I am sooooo excited!!

:7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7

Donna

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.