I can't find my post that I just posted??

NicoleP

Cathlete
This is driving me crazy!!! That I can't read the forum daily anymore like I used to! If anyone can help I would greatly appreiate it!!
NicoleP

I have this same thing happen to me on the VF forum so I gave up. I honestly doubt that you will be able to see this response, but just in case you can, i suspect it has something to do with the way you're user profile (or something) is set up and its not a forum problem.

Sorry for your troubles and my lack of help...
-joy

Hi Joy,
I can see this post!! I can see it!! Thank goodness for Cathe
alert when there is a response to question!! I looked and still cannot see this post on the regular forum. It all happened when I decided to registar. Now I no longer get to read the forum daily!! Is there anyway I can unregistar??? I really miss reading this forum. I just get post's all mixed up from the year 2000. Thank you ahead of time!!
NicoleP

Nicolep, Try this!

When you are at the lobby (with all three forums), Pick Date/time at the top of the area. This should sort it by date. Sometimes I accidentally pick discussion which messes up the dates. Do you know what I mean?

Nikki

Let me know, if that helps!!!!!

Hi,
Just wanted to thank Nikki and Chris for helping me get back on this forum!!! I cannot believe how easy it was :D Thanks again!! I am so happy to be back. This forum is so wonderful and I was lost without it. Esp. since I got my new video's(Can't wait to see how everyone is liking them and how they are going to rotate them with other video's)
Thanks again to you both!! Really appreiate it :D
~NicoleP

Hi NicoleP,
Happy to hear everything is okay.
I was off the computer all weekend, which is why I didn't respond to you, just to tell you I didn't know enough to help! I'm glad Nik13 could help you cuz I didn't know about the different way to sort.

-joy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.