I am so impressed with these workouts!!

momto2bratz

Cathlete
I know it's late, but I just got done previewing all of the workouts. I don't even know where to begin. I really love all of the music in this series. I did hear a couple of songs in Kick Max from Janis Saffell's Hardcore Kickbox workouts. I also heard some familiar music in Core Max from the S&H workouts. I haven't even done any of these workouts yet and I already know that I will LOVE them. I really like the slower more controlled reps in the Gym Style workouts. I am so undecided as to which one I will do tomorrow. Cathe really did a great job with this series & I think it will give excellent results!

Aila

Aila, I agree 100% and I've only done barely 2 of them !! The music is great I think. I'll see if Gym Style legs will kill me tomorrow...x( ..Carole

Hey there Carole,

I think Gym Style Legs is a fryer. I bet that band will definitely get deep in those muscle fibers for sure!! Have fun with it!! I think I will attempt Imax 3 tomorrow. I swear I lost 5 pounds just previewing that workout...LOL

Aila

I agree, Aila. I've previewed bits and pieces of most of them and did half of Imax3 and a segment of Core Max. Cathe and crew are at the top of their game of this series. Wow!

Mine are scheduled to arrive today and I'm just not ready! I have to work late every day this week and probably next. x( How am I ever going to find time to preview these workouts, let alone do them??

RE: I just did Imax 3..OMG!!!!!

I am so winded right now!! This workout blows the other Imax's away in intensity IMO. I can complete the other two without problems. Imax 3 is now the biggest challenge for me! I made it through, but some of the blasts I couldn't even finish. If the music wasn't so good, I probably wouldn't of made it through the whole workout. I loved warming up to Tainted Love & I love the song in blast #5-6.

I can now see why these ladies have hardly any body fat..lol! The choreography is so fresh and a little more complex than usual(which I love). The blasts had a lot of newer moves too. I loved the blast with the plyo turns. The plunge lunges were killer too. I also like the one with the richochet. They were all difficult even though Cathe said they were "easier" like in interval 7 or 8.

I LOVE this workout!!!

Aila

Thank you so much for the preview. I've been so anxious to hear about this one in particular.

Are there any power scissors? And if so, how many?

Thanks!

Carol F

Hey Nancy,
Since you have to work late all this week why don't you let me preview your DVD's for you!

It's a continuing process.....:7 :7 :7 :7

Hi Carol,

There are plunge lunges off the side of the step. They are very similar to power scissors. I don't remember how many there were though.

Aila

Hi Nancy,

I was a bit overwhelmed yesterday and didn't do any of them until today. Just take your time and preview them as your time allows. We waited so long, what's a few more days..lol. They were so worth the wait though.

Aila

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.