I am a puddle :) !!!

cathykazbar

Cathlete
WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! I am a newbie and just got my IMAX 2 and Cardio Weights DVD.... I did IMAX 2 immediately after previewing it today(I couldn't wait!) and all I can say is WOW! Cathe ROCKS! I am sold! I am already thinking of my next DVD ... is this normal? hee hee!
Cathy :)

I felt just like you when I found out about Cathe. I was like a kid with a new toy!! I was so insane that I went and ordered her 40 dvd bundle pack last year!! Have fun with your new workouts!!

Aila:)

I just started using Cathe less than one week before Xmas. So far I already have Basic Step and Body Fusion, Cardio Hits, the full CTX series and the cardio kicks/circuit max dvd. I think I ordered them all with like 2 weeks time! lol I haven't even done all of the work outs and I'm planning out my next purchase! Cathe is definately addicting! }(

Have fun!

~Wendy~

http://www.bullmarketer.com/modules/coppermine/albums/userpics/Sports/exercise/thumb_exercise15.gif

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?WENDYMIN

I think it took me about 3 months to go through all of them. I had some of Cathe's workouts on VHS, so I did the ones I didn't own first. I ended up selling the VHS to help pay for some of that though. My visa was definitely on fire!! It's amazing how I had been working out for over 16 years and didn't really find out about Cathe until about 1 1/2 years ago.

Aila:)

edited for typos

Hi Aila and Wendy!
Thank you for answering my post! I am glad to know I am "normal" ... lol! Wow that 40 pack looks awesome! I don't know what my next purchase will be but I tell you I am hooked already! I was thinking of working at getting the rest of the intensity series ... but the new DVD's look very interesting! oh what to do!...well at least this is healthy for me! lol!
Cath :)

I purchased the Cardio Fusion DVD just to get my feet wet and have a lighter workout for those days that I don't feel like going hard core (no pun intended). I've taped a bunch of Cathe's workouts off of FitTV, too, but I'll admit...I ordered the CTX series this weekend, then I sat for about an hour yesterday evening, evaluating my fitness needs and which DVD's to purchase next (by June 1st). I narrowed it down to 5 and ranked them in order of which one I'll get first, then second, and so forth. Of course, I pre-ordered the new series, so I'm expecting those in addition to my new CTX series. Ooooo, goody-goody-goody! [rubbing hands together in anticipation]

oooh I am eyeing that new series ... I think I may need to try that idea for planning out which to buy next ... like you did Catwoman (one of my nicknames too!) ... but that new series keeps calling me ... oh dear!:)

Hi Cathy,

You are having a very normal abnormal (to the population) reaction to a Cathe workout. Have loads of fun :p but listen to your body.

Hi Aila,

Nice picture. I haven't had much time for the boards so I have not seen it yet.

jordan

Marla and Aila,

Neither of you liked the classics??:eek:

That is one of the dvd's that I really want....hmmmm...should I rethink this?

I wanted them because I was looking for a better stepping stone to use after BS/BF. I have Cardio Hits but they say the Classics are easier so I thought they'd be better for me right now. I have only done Power Max on the Hits dvd and I have caught on to most of the moves though a few still boggle my mind! LoL Now I don't know what to do....I'll have to think about this one....

Also, everything I do right now is low impact so once I can bump it up I gotta wonder if cardio hits may be too much at first??

Well, gotta run for now but I'll check back later!:D

~Wendy~
http://www.bullmarketer.com/modules/coppermine/albums/userpics/Sports/exercise/thumb_exercise15.gif

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?WENDYMIN

Cathy~IMax2 is one of my very fav Cathe's! Great choice! But, I LOVE every one of my Cathe's. Funny the only ones I really have never used are The Classics. Not sure why because I know I'd like them too. I just dove into all her other workouts. You will love the rest of the "I Series. One of her best! Trust me, you are VERY normal. (Or...we here are ALL crazy! :7) Have FUN!!!

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Woa Aila!

You go girl! When I first discovered Cathe (12 years ago) she didn't have so many workouts...but if I was just discovering her now I would have done the same thing!! I'm impressed! :) :)
Jo

Excellent Cathy! Yes that is very normal and you should get busy and buy more workouts!! I love IMAX 2 - it is probably my favorite but all of Cathe's workouts are fantastic! Have fun! :) :)

Jo

Oh I forgot to add ... am I overdoing it going for the intensity series first? IMAX 2 was tough but I was able to make it through. I want a challenge but I'm not sure what to do. I was reading other posts and some recommend doing Body Blast first so now I am not sure where to go... I usually workout 5 or 6 days a week. I have always been a pretty consistent exerciser in this way for a long time now ... I am wanting to boost my cardiovasc. fitness and look more sculpted. In the last year and a half I've been doing the firm but before that I worked out at various gyms, biked, ran etc ... so I'm either thinking Body Blast or getting the rest of the Intensity Series .... but I welcome any and all suggestions! Thanks! Cathy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.